Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Pushing people off bikes, hilarious. Help me report the …
  • RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Help me report the little ****

It’s the “what is wrong with people” link . Apologies if it’s already been done.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

What can we do here?

What a ****ing fungus.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Well I guess at best Facebook might kick him off if we all report it.

Apparently it’s been reported to the Met but I can’t imagine they’ll do much unless the target makes a complaint.

I’ve no idea if the cyclist involved was hurt or not but I’ve heard of several similar incidents around here resulting in significant injuries :-/

aracer
    Free Member

Well here is a useful list of **** who like the video
    https://www.facebook.com/browse/likes?id=1602226240063787&actorid=100008292783129

D0NK

Report it, maybe he’ll get put in detention, he looks about 12.

Well here is a useful list of **** who like the video

4921 and climbing every second or two 🙁

allthepies
    Free Member

Video grabbed and hosted elsewhere

https://vid.me/VVs3

martinhutch

Guy who uploaded has helpfully put up a video of his car for licence plate purposes. Never know, might be the same one. Little shit.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1544964075790004&pnref=story

sobriety
    Free Member

Looks like DN61ZDH, right brand of car at least.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Hopefully this wont end well for him or the passenger

not sure what is the most stupid aspect here doing it or posting it

allthepies
    Free Member

Would appear to be a member of the travelling community from the facebook pics.

<wrings hands />

BenjiM

Is it a post man too? What a pillock.

racefaceec90

what a huge tool the muppet is 😡

i hope the police get in contact with them soon.

hatter

Piss at approx 101 degree centigrade right now.

Not on social media myself but those who are should spread this around as far as possible, try to find the guy he assaulted and bring him to book.

Moron

Crosslink it to Road/cc/Cycling Weekly his local constabulary/local press?

carlphillips
    Free Member

total ****.

hope he gets whats coming to him..

chainslapp
    Free Member

hope he gets whats coming to him..

What, a slap on the wrist and told “don’t do that again young man!……

D0NK

Guy who uploaded has helpfully put up a video of his car for licence plate purposes.

looks to me that the person recording it was sat in backseat so neither driving nor pushing anyone. Unless he’s going to grass up his mates can’t see anything much happening unfortunately.

Unless giggling like a **** is a punishable offence
    (imo it should be)

hatter

It’s pretty evident the car driver and guy filming were fully ‘in on it’ as as culpable as anyone else in the car.

Sadly I suspect that a social media lynch mob will be the only way this sees any action. Though

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Needs to be picked up by the news channels

downshep

The involved vehicle isn’t the Astra in the other clip. The back windows are completely different. Dash looks french and the bump at the front edge of the parcel shelf is quite distinctive. Looks like burgundy paint around the tailgate window too. The car was being driven dangerously close to the cyclist to allow the assailant to reach the victim so no legal issue with pursuing the registered keeper if the VRM can be identified. Identifying the time, date, location and victim are pretty essential if it is going to go anywhere.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

I emailed a link to BBC news but can’t imagine they’ll be interested tbh

globalti
    Free Member

What about the bloke’s name? Johnathon Odonnell isn’t very common.

cakefacesmallblock

Needs to be picked up by the small parts.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

^ very, very small parts from the looks of the size of him..

slowoldman

Well I guess at best Facebook might kick him off if we all report it.

I tried but it didn’t fit their narrow definitions of what I can complain about. I assume violence is restricted to beheadings these days. I have complained further but don’t expect an answer.

GrahamS

road.cc is a good shout – they love a good video and social media story.

superstu
    Free Member

I reported this when it came up on Facebook. Facebook replied within a few hours saying it didn’t breach any of their rules and can stay put.

Furious. Seriously thinking of ditching Facebook for this.

parkesie
    Free Member

Had a guy walking to work someone leaned out of a pickup to slap him ended uppulling the bloke under the rear wheels 2 broken ankles and snapped tib fib in one leg. Oh the hilarity.

GrahamS

Over 5000 likes on the guys page and various people commenting what a great idea it is. 🙄

MoreCashThanDash

Seriously thinking of ditching Facebook for this.

At least some good might come from it then. Just another 1 billion to go…

How can it be appropriate to not take down film of a criminal act ffs?

piemonster

Cretin

GrahamS

Road.cc have picked it up:

Video: Car passenger filmed pushing cyclist off bike in footage posted to Facebook: road.cc/147349

Posted by road.cc on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

http://road.cc/147349

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Maybe the guy on the bike is one of his mates and they are having a “laugh” (still irresponsible etc.. though)

GrahamS

Maybe the guy on the bike is one of his mates

Victim looks like a postie. I doubt those scrotrs know anyone who has a job.

nemesis
    Free Member

I reported it and got a reply that it doesn’t breach community guidelines. I replied stating that they’re accepting video of criminal violence and that it’s clear from the comments that people are taking it as a good idea to repeat. Muppets

CaptJon
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member
    Victim looks like a postie. I doubt those scrotrs know anyone who has a job.

That’s not very helpful.

timba
    Free Member

There was a spate of this in Leics a couple of years ago. Made it to the national press and IIRC caught and prosecuted

superstu
    Free Member

At least some good might come from it then. Just another 1 billion to go…

Aware that my boycotting facebook wont make much difference! But I will feel better about not having to see this stuff which is being glorified (although thankfully most of the comments under the post were negative)

allthepies
    Free Member

Vid’s been pulled from the perps FB page.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

many years back, cycling through a very dubious area of Newcastle going home from a group bike ride some guys did the same to me, thank fully I stayed upright but I was fuming and they were laughing, little boys. Tried to chase them down but roads were empty and they were gone. So many years back. Wish I’d caught the number plate, ho hum.

monkeychild
    Free Member

What a bad thing to happen to this person from the travelling community. I’m sure it was traumatic seeing this horrible cyclist launch himself off his friend’s hand. I’m surprised they are not after counselling.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Pushing people off bikes, hilarious. Help me report the …’ is closed to new replies.