Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • PSA: Paris-Dakar Coverage Eurosport UK from 7pm tomorrow
  • robbo1234biking

Just to let some of the people know who were interested in it. Have set up my series link. Starts with a 30min making off type thing before the ccoverage starts at 7.30 until 8.30 on Eurosport UK

Pigface
    Free Member

Cheers will be watching 😀

Jim_Kirk
    Free Member

ooo, nice one.

IdleJon

Excellent, thanks for the reminder.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Cheers! Will it be am or pm?

M1llh0use
    Free Member

Cool, mit try and watch more than one this year!!

CountZero

Actually set the series link for it this year. Looking forward to it.

bigG
    Free Member

Virtual Dakar game now available for those truly addicted. I’m trying a motorbike this time, makes the challenge a little more like my dream.

If it’s anything like as addictive as virtual regatta I may as well write off the next few weeks

anagallis_arvensis

I want I want

Merak

Its just not the same in South America. 😐

BobaFatt
    Free Member

hmmm, yeah, i’ve been watching it and it seems a little sanitised. But then they do seem to be focusing mostly on the elite factory riders

jonahtonto
    Free Member

ive always wanted to do the paris-dakar but i cant afford it so me and a mate drove to dakar in a nissan vanette that cos me 100 quid. went on to Timbuktu before selling it for 800 euros and flying home . brilliant holiday that

Pigface
    Free Member

4 bike manufacturers in the top, 5 Robbie Gordon stuck on a rock and using some locals car to try and pull himself free 😀

Whose Toureg was smashed up? Was it Millers?

Great second day.

robbo1234biking

Yeh Millers was smashed up although it seemed to be mostly superficial. Not good for Robbie Gordon though! Think he lost about an hour which he wont make up again on the VW’s.

Agree they arent showing much of the privateers on the coverage but have found the 10pm show to be better than the live show which seems a bit dis-organised!

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

very dissapointed with the coverage, i only watch the highlights but it seems to have gone all corporate and arty. loads of shots of the new mini, why?, it’s nowehere, so bmw are paying extra! quick aerial shots from the stage them cut to elongated interviews with everyone and his dog, piss poor, gone the same way as wrc.

eth3er
    Free Member

Is it possible to watch this anywhere online?

robbo1234biking

Not sure about online to be honest.

The race seems a lot better now it has moved into the dessert but the coverage still isnt great. Not sure that Eurosport really stick to the schedules as there always seems to be something wrong the highlights show recordings!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Paris-Dakar Coverage Eurosport UK from 7pm tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.