Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • PSA ITV 1035 Guy Martin TT Closer to the edge
  • oldfart

That’s all ! 😀

robbieh
    Free Member

Got the DVD, brilliant

DezB
    Free Member

Fantastic film. I watched it on a flight and wouldn’t get off until it had finished 😆

lazybike
    Free Member

Nice one…cheers for that.

manton69

Got to record that, but had forgotten it was on. Cheers 🙂

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Ta

cuterunner
    Free Member

DezB:

Hmmmm… as the in-flight entertainment is controlled by the crew and it’s turned off about 15 minutes before landing, I think you were watching it in your mind, not on the screen on the back of the seat. And if you were watching it on a hand-held then you should have turned it off before landing, you little scamp.

Besides, Guy is not all he appears to be in the meed-ee-a. My lips are sealed.

Harry_the_Spider

Has he got a stunt double?

fervouredimage
    Free Member

There’s an element of performance of course, but yeah what you see is pretty much what he is.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Reet.

Harry_the_Spider

Chief.

cuterunner
    Free Member

Reet

?????

DezB
    Free Member

DezB:

Hmmmm… as the in-flight entertainment is controlled by the crew and it’s turned off about 15 minutes before landing

I made them leave it on, alright? I was in Business Class. I made them.

cuterunner
    Free Member

You could have been in First Class stamping your feet and throwing all your toys out your pram, it would still have gone off.

I know. I tried.

toppers3933
    Free Member

Guy Martin seemed pretty sound to me when I stood chatting to him at 1am having just finished our laps at mountain mayhem a couple of years ago. If ever there was a time I would have accepted being told to bugger off that was it. 🙂

Mugboo

Ta

cuterunner
    Free Member

Stop it, toppers. I feel the tears welling up…

jekkyl

Is it an orange 5 he’s cycling in that? Back to his van by the sea where he waits like a superhero?

I_Ache
    Free Member

Hmmm which banned troll is cuterunner?

Oldfart you are a good man thanks for the PSA.

prawny

I love this, kids got me the triple play for Father’s Day a couple years ago when we just had a DVD player, loved it. Got a blu ray player, watched again even better, got a 3d tv at Christmas last year, cor blimey!

If the wife nods off (which she will) I’ll watch it again.

P.S. If guy’s not on the autistic spectrum I’ll eat my Giro. (Thank god I didn’t buy a Bell 😯 )

cuterunner
    Free Member

Oh, I Ache, don’t be such a spoilsport. I’m only here for two months then back to sunny Taipei and running alongside the Keelung River. Surely you can cope with a little gentle teasing?

I_Ache
    Free Member

Oh I’m fine with the trolling, just intrigued as to who you are.

Northwind

cuterunner – Member

You tease. I think most folks realise he’s got an uncertain relationship with the truth though.

Personally I have enjoyed the way he talks about Orange bikes when there’s not a camera rolling. “Maybe they should get some taiwanese lads to come over and show them how to weld” :mrgreen:

dandax1990
    Free Member

‘Get me air bed blown up in the back of the van, bit of a **** and go to sleep. Proper’ haha.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

MBR did a feature on him about the time this film came out, think its it’s an Alpine 160 he’s pottering about on

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Isn’t it the 5 he specced himself, painted himself etc on his visit to the Orange factory?

Edit: is that a Cotic wrap I can see behind him their whilst watching the on boards?

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Could be but that I’d have thought that was later on?

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Yeah thinking that would have been later plus if I remember rightly it was black.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Pretty good view there. Looked like a 160 to me.

jekkyl

It is an alpine, great mtb shots through the forest & guy talking about death in his dirty green hope shorts. Great movie.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Not seen the ending before . Scary crashes.

Northwind

MoseyMTB – Member

Edit: is that a Cotic wrap I can see behind him their whilst watching the on boards?

Aye, he’s a Soul owner. (and Hemlock wanter 😉 )

singlespeedstu

Is this on again?

wiggles
    Free Member

Watched it loads of times now, Conner Cummins’ crash still makes me shit scared and the bit when it shows when Michael Dunlop winning the NW after his dad dies makes me (almost, I am a man after all) well up…

maxray
    Free Member

feels sad realising this was yesterday 🙁

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Conner Cummins’ crash still makes me shit scared

Still can’t believe he ever walked away (kind of) after that

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y07yt87lhEA[/video]

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘PSA ITV 1035 Guy Martin TT Closer to the edge’ is closed to new replies.