Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Prostrate Cancer check…Have you been checked ?
  • DrP

I’ve been offering checks on the train home. Seems society is still closed minded about serious diseases…

DrP

(also, on a serious note, iirc a family history of breast cancer is significant….)

z1ppy

woody2000 – Member
    I have, and whilst not exactly pleasant

+1

it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be.

TBH it convinced me I would never enjoy anal sex….
    I’d thought I’d gotten away with a (clear) blood test, but then the doctors says…..

Annoyingly it turns out my family has an extremely high propensity for cancer

DezB
    Free Member

From DrP’s link

What is the prostate?

I never knew that. You learn something every day.

up to 8 out of every 10 men may have problems getting or maintaining an erection after surgery.

up to 8 out of 10? Is that a meaningful statistic??

I think I’ll just continue living in ignorance.

martinhutch

Checks on the train home might test the ability of the British commuter to ignore everything around them. Could make sure that you always get a double seat to yourself on subsequent commutes, though.

(also, on a serious note, iirc a family history of breast cancer is significant….)

Didn’t seem entirely clear-cut to me, at least not in terms of early-onset prostate cancer, which is what the OP is interested in. I’d certainly suggest that regular prostate screening after 45-50 would be a good idea for any bloke, although I can’t say I’m looking forward to it much.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Prostrate Cancer check…Have you been checked ?’ is closed to new replies.