Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Privateer – Mountain Bike Syndrome
  • GlitterGary
    Free Member

I was flicking through a copy in WH-Smiths before and the content seems pretty decent, even if the mag is 9 quid. 😯

But – what on earth is “Mountain Bike Syndrome?”

speaker2animals

I actually signed up for the free issue 1 with pre-launch subscription. Was very disappointed and sold it!

After numerous postings on here about it and quite a few saying it was better I bought a couple of back issues from Wiggle for £6 each and no postage. Not got through them yet but certainly seem to have massively improved content wise over that 1st issue.

So in Smiths now? I think I’d heard something about Rouleur being sold in there so I suppose it would make sense for Privateer too.

rewski
    Free Member

I subscribe to the digital mag, much cheaper.

AngusWells

Do they do a digital version? The web site makes a play of their use of old fashioned printing and their subscription page makes no mention of digital.

kennyp
    Free Member

I like it. Rouleur too. Certainly not cheap, but good articles, great photos and all on high quality paper. A bit of a luxury maybe, but I think worth the money. Far more reading in Privateer than in MBR and MBUK and the like, though I guess they are aimed at a different part of the market.

rewski
    Free Member

Do they do a digital version?

Oh yes, looks lovely on an ipad. link

GlitterGary
    Free Member

But – what on earth is “Mountain Bike Syndrome?”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Privateer – Mountain Bike Syndrome’ is closed to new replies.