Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Preordered 11speed xt
  • chip
    Free Member

Over 3 months ago from crc, shifter, rear mech and cassette. They took the money over 3 months ago, heard nothing since and still waiting.
    Anyone else who preordered received their order yet.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

just seen the first 11-42 stuff appear here in Oz, thats pre order for you

notsospeedydaz
    Free Member

Gave up on crc as they couldn’t even say when it was coming in. Ordered from tweeks arrived the next day

nosedive
    Free Member

Its all at evans and available for next day delivery

mattbee

I walked into Hargroves in Winchester two weeks ago and bought it off the shelf. Not that it helps you of course but I’d be cancelling the order and looking at more local suppliers since they seem to be the ones who actually have stock.

ashweee
    Free Member

I also preorder from crc months ago and got fed up with seeing it in stock at lots of other retailers so I ordered from Evans and received it next day.

bennn
    Free Member

Anyone spotted I-Spec B right hand shifters anywhere yet?

Ben.

MoreCashThanDash

Can’t see all the 1×11 XT parts on Evans though?

Adam@BikeWorks
    Free Member

We’ve had it in for a couple of weeks too.
    It’s nice to see that sourcing product through the official distro actually works out sometimes!

euans2
    Free Member

I’ve just had a chat with CRC regarding my pre-order, they said that they are not expecting the parts that ordered till the 19th October, based on that I canceled and bought from Evans who has all the parts in stock

vmgscot

Just done the same as euans2

Doh1Nut

There is a theme here – Just ordered from Evans
    But I might have two sets as CRC sent me a dispatch note a few days ago that showed that they are sending me the chain they have already sent me.
    or do they mean another chain
    or do they mean they are sending the other stuff but have not updated the status.
    Not cancelling anything untill stuff is in my hands

lawman91

M8000 I spec B shifters aren’t due until at least January. Got my stuff through work at my LBS a good 2 weeks ago now.

100mphplus
    Free Member

I got mine from bike24.de at end of June, cheaper than CRC too 😉

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

picked mine up from Evans yesterday as well…

bennn
    Free Member

Bugger, hadn’t realised about the I-Spec B shifters. Have ordered a bar-mount for the time being, what’s everyone doing regarding the shifter windows?
    I realise they come without blanking plates, so is everyone running them as they come or has anyone got an innovative way of blanking off and removing the windows yet?

Thanks, Ben.

lawman91

Have left mine as it came with the indicator on, no way of blanking off without the plate, which annoyingly while coming on full bikes are not available after market yet…

duncs
    Free Member

I ordered mine of crc last week along with a few other things it came to 700 odd quid but noticed they refunded me the 299 quid for the xt stuff so I sent an e mail asking why and they said it was automatic from there system but they’d take it back from my account when they ship the parts , couldn’t give me a date for sending it and that’s all I’m waiting for to finish a build so think I’ll go elsewhere . So where’s the best place for it ?

bennn
    Free Member

duncs check the German websites as well as Wiggle/ Evans/ Merlin/ Leisure Lakes etc.

Lawman hadn’t realised that, maybe we could get some made up from somewhere before that?

nosedive
    Free Member

Xtr shifters are £60 at evans and they dont have indicator windows

squoglybob
    Free Member

I took my indicators off and taped up the holes with a bit of tape.

chip
    Free Member

Speak of the devil, it all arrived this morning.
    Thank you crc.

euans2
    Free Member

After cancelling my CRC order I went and ordered it all from Evans at 9am yesterday morning, it all turned up today… the funny thing is I have since had a dispatch email from CRC even after they have refunded me my money

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

The 11 speed XTR shifter seems much nastier than the 9 speed XTR shifters 🙁

calvinman
    Free Member

I want to ask that who recive the xt m8000 group set form crc, did crc send any confirmation email to you before dispatch? Also witch nation you are?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Preordered 11speed xt’ is closed to new replies.