• This topic has 45 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Premier users whats the verdict?
  • takisawa2

Mark (Resident Grumpy)…

I know Issue one is readable online, but are there plans to make the rest of the older Issues readable online ?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Simon. You are definitely a Premier users. Have you tried reading the current crop of stories on the front page that are just for Premier users?

Also, in your profile page you should have a button named, 'Premier Account Status'.. It should be rather large and unmissable. Click that to go to the page that shows you all the details we hold on you and also that's where you will find the 'reduce ads' button.

I hadn't realised the difference, but I see now some topics are marked 'premier' underneath:
    "January 28th, 10 | Kit, Premier | 1 Comment | views: 466"

its a bit like my lbs banning me for not allways getting my stuff from them.

in fairness, it's more like them banning you for drinking the free coffee but never buying anything 🙂 They derive quite a lot of revenue (though not disclosed) from the ads, and the logic seems to be that it doesn't matter how annoying they are, as you'll click them anyway!

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Im still thinking about going 'P'

As deals are mentioned to fish you in is there anything else on offer to Premier members besides the Mojo discount which Im unlikely to ever use?

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Not seen any other deals (apart from the wines one, but I think that is for all subscribers?) but like having the back catalogue available to read, and some of the extra photo content online is good to look at.

toyrobot
    Free Member

I'm a long term subscriber but when I phoned to arrange transfering to a Premier account I couldn't be found on the system. Should I call back or am I being ostracized for only owning off the peg bikes? 🙁

Mark

You should call back.

What's the point about off the peg bikes all about though?
    I don;t get that one

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Premier users whats the verdict?’ is closed to new replies.