Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Our MD has just emailed us a possible date for our Xmas do!
  • the-muffin-man

😯

scotroutes

At least he expects the company still to be in business in six months. I’d take that as a positive.

STATO
    Free Member

If you leave it till next month to book somewhere then they only time available will be in November, best book it now, though I suppose no need to tell everyone just yet.

P-Jay
    Free Member

This went up in April in Cardiff…

We’re within 3 months of Xmas being a year-round ‘thing’ now.

I’ve always hated Christmas, it’s rubbish and doubly rubish when you have kids.

P-Jay
    Free Member

STATO – Member

If you leave it till next month to book somewhere then they only time available will be in November, best book it now, though I suppose no need to tell everyone just yet.

I booked ours last year in the first week of December, no problem.

But then our local doesn’t do many corporate gigs.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

The correct approach. By miles.

Plenty of time for people to put the money aside, sort a babysitter, arrange lifts etc etc.

Essentially it avoids people on Nov 30th going “WHAT ARE WE DOING FOR XMAS?”.

For one, I’m impressed by the foresight

Drac

For one, I’m impressed by the foresight

Me too it’s not like we knew it was coming.

matt_outandabout

We knew this Christmas dates, including staff evening out, the week before last Christmas. That is when our board of trustees approves such things.

CountZero

Far and away the best approach! Most places that are prepared to handle corporate functions at Christmas are fully booked months ahead, sometimes a year or even more.
    If they’re any good, that is… 😀

jambalaya
    Free Member

I am surprised he hasn’t booked a venue yet, asking about dates now makes sense really.

Northwind

We should start on ours, otherwise we’ll end up having it on a bloody wednesday again.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Our MD has just emailed us a possible date for our Xmas do!’ is closed to new replies.