Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • OT Manchester Airport Parking
  • fannybaws
    Free Member

Flying out of Manchester for 1 week, can anyone local recommend an airport car park?

Thanks in advance..

M6TTF
    Free Member

ive used boundary farm FSS parking several times – they shuttle you to the airport and pick you up. been fine

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I sometimes use Meteor Meet & greet.

Book on line, google it.

ring them up 10 minutes away from the airport, meet them at the drop off point and then inspect your car, then drive it off (not a good feeling the first time you use them), ring them when you clear customs, car appears 10 minutes later.

Used for 3 or 4 years with trips down south for work at about 5 or 6 a year.

Cheaper then on site parking and no problems with them at all.

samuri
    Free Member

ive used boundary farm FSS parking several times

+1 Always been great for me.

fannybaws
    Free Member

thanks all

cudubh

I have used MIA and they were pretty good. They collect your car from you at the airport and return it to you there. You just call them when you are near the airport and they collect it from you at the drop off area and when you land they bring it to the same place for you, just call them from the baggage hall.

Sounds like much the same arrangements as Meteor above. Bit scary to see somebody driving off in the car.

hora
    Free Member

Whatever you do don’t use Liverpool airport. Ever.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Just got a quote for Meteor for 8-15 October meet and greet. Less than a tenner more than a week’s onsite parking. Thanks for the tip coolhandluke.

Is there any websites where you can find out if your car is being kept somewhere secure or just being chucked on a trading estate somewhere? Bloody Watchdog!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘OT Manchester Airport Parking’ is closed to new replies.