Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • One Planet Adventure (Llandegla) Positive feedback!
  • neil853
    Free Member

Got to Llandegla last night, went to tighten the clamp on my (sh$t) Joplin and sheered the bolt straight off. Resigned to either a nightmare journey back to Preston or buying a cheap seatpost I headed to the shop. The girl behind the till got a chap from out the back and they offered to lend me a seatpost and phone 2Pure the next day to source the parts! So I got out riding and they’re sorting the problem for me.

Top service, i’ll make an effort to purchase from them in future. Good to see that some IBD’s have an idea of what customer service is.

terrahawk
    Free Member

that’s brilliant. It’s cost them nothing and they’ve won a friend for life.

..and you’ve told loads of people about it. hurrah!

neil853
    Free Member

Seriously, I was over the moon. Cost them nothing yes but it’s definately won my custom for something, even if I just go there next time to buy a tube.

whytetrash

hell of a trip from Preston just for a tube mind!…love a happy ending 😆

mintimperial

A mate of mine bought some pads from OPA and fitted them himself when we went a few weeks back. There was slightly more material on them than normal and they were rubbing so badly that he had to give up and head back at the top of the first big hill. He popped into the shop when he got back down to see if they could sort it, and they fixed it for free, which included bleeding the brake and checking the wheels over and everything. This was on a very busy day, too. Good stuff.

twinklydave

AND the bacon butties are nice.

uber win!

neil853
    Free Member

AND the bacon butties are nice.

uber win!

and all the women are good looking….. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘One Planet Adventure (Llandegla) Positive feedback!’ is closed to new replies.