Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Oldham (and surrounding area) routes/riders
  • narked
    Free Member

Hi there

Looking to get back into getting out on the bike after a year of being back in Manchester having left Mid Wales for reasons which in the end backfired!

Currently living in Oldham and looking for routes to ride and people to get out with who don't mind putting up with someone trying to regain some confidence and fitness out on the trail. Have transport so can get further out as well.

Thanks

crikey
    Free Member

Try the Cyclery in Uppermill for info, try Lee Quarry for fun, try Hollingworth Lake and Piethorn Valley for mud, try the Peak District for bigger stuff. Llandegla is an hour away, and there is tons of local stuff..

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

There was a thread on here months ago (before the redevelopment i assume), that had an OS map of the area. Oldham was blanked out & marked "Here be dragons!". You should definitely get out while you still can! 😆

gojo
    Free Member
    narked
    Free Member

Thanks for the responses. Gonna head up to the Cyclery next week for a mooch I think

hp_source

Narked, I'm in Mossley, ride Saddleworth area regularly if you want to head out for a ride…. or if you're about Sunday there's a forum ride/social thing starting in Marple that should be good.

EMail in profile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Oldham (and surrounding area) routes/riders’ is closed to new replies.