Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ok as some asked Helmetcam footage
  • Drac

I mentioned on the best descents thread that I had some helmetcam footage from Parkamoor at the weekend. I warned it’ll be crap as I was riding slow rubbish but some people asked for it anyway.

Prepare to be underwhelmed and I’ll don the suit of flaming.

http://contour.com/stories/parkamoor-july-2011

chrisdb
    Free Member

Why not just get yourself a road bike?

Milkie
    Free Member

How are you getting on with the ContourGPS?

Mine is going back to the States for repair today. 😥

Why not just get yourself a road bike?

Maybe he was on a road bike with the speed he was going 😉

chrisdb
    Free Member

Around here we call that fire road and we go UP it!

Drac

How are you getting on with the ContourGPS?

Loving it great toy but the contour site lets it down it’s very unstable.

Around here we call that fire road and we go UP it!

Really? That’s some rough fireroads you have around there.

Maybe he was on a road bike with the speed he was going

I may aswell been on my CX bike I really did ride it slow. I was rather annoyed at myself but I did have a reason but still I rode really bad.

chrisdb
    Free Member

Sorry, I’m being harsh. I’m glad you found it fun. Loved you yelp at 0:44 for clearing that rough patch!

Drac

Sorry, I’m being harsh. I’m glad you found it fun. Loved you yelp at 0:44 for clearing that rough patch!

Nah! I don’t mind but you can hardly call that descent a fireroad if it was I wouldn’t be riding down it.

The yelp, remember when you were a kid and you record you voice and playback how we always hate the sound of our own voice. That yelp makes me cringe. The background is you can see I was steadily overtaking the other guy, Jon, and was then going to chase down the guy in front, Andy. I had my line picked to take Jon on the corner and was watching his line to make sure I didn’t wipe him out only to look ahead and see Andy had messed up the drop off. I was then stuck to let Jon through on my line or knock him off, as you can tell we were both shouting to let each other through. So hence the yelp when it all came off a very girly yelp though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ok as some asked Helmetcam footage’ is closed to new replies.