Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New Frame thanks to Chamberlaine Cycles
  • Nezbo
    Free Member

I had a small accident on be very much loved Giant Anthem X0 and damaged the frame 🙁 I contacted my LBS and that said Giant don’t do a crash replacement policy, I posted on here a little rant and Nick from Chamberlaine Cycles contacted me and said he could help. As you may guess i was over the moon, so Nick gave me a price for a 2011 Giant Anthem X frame that i was very happy with and he also through in a BB71 Bottom bracket and a headset spacer so I could to my one and an eighth forks.

Many thanks Nick I owe you a pint if I am ever down your way.

I dont like the colour of the forks so i think i will have to do some saving for some new forks in black i think 🙂 but the rest of the bike looks sweet (just waiting for some more helo tape and another 160mm roter for the front.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Chamberlaines?? I bought my first ever ‘mountain bike’ from them! A purple splatter Raleigh Mustang. 🙂

oldgit
    Free Member

Nicks a good bloke, you wont find many with so much pride in their trade.
    I’ve been a lifelong Giant user thanks to Nick and of course Giant themselves.
    I’ll give him the heads up.

Nezbo
    Free Member

oldgit – cant agree more mate. Nick is a great guy 🙂 very helpfull and knows his stuff as well…

vondally
    Free Member

good story, nice bike, big goldfish!

Ozak42

They are great. I needed a new headset putting in and a couple of other bits doing that I didn’t have the tools for. I rang round all the big places in London and they all had 2 weeks plus waiting lists. Rang these guys and said bring it in. the work was done beautifully and at a great price. I don’t live in London anymore, but I would consider taking my pride and joy there to get any work done by these guys.

Pauly

+1 for Nick!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New Frame thanks to Chamberlaine Cycles’ is closed to new replies.