Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • my wife is in labour….ouch
  • pegasus
    Free Member

number 3 is on its way…at home..it doesn’t get any easier..

higthepig
    Free Member

I hope it all goes quickly and pain free, good luck.

Garry_Lager

Best of luck! Hope the delivery is of the pea-shelling variety.

alpin
    Free Member

another ed miliband fan… disgraceful!

best of luck to the both of you….!

yossarian
    Free Member

Number 3? you both know the routine then! Best of luck, hopefully you’ll be smoking a cigar by sun up.

pegasus
    Free Member

getting there…long, powerful contractions..Last time I made pizza for the midwives, this time scones.
    Now, names..any suggestions?

higthepig
    Free Member

Best you use the midwives real names, shouldn’t really upset them at this delicate stage 🙂

Karinofnine

I hope all goes well – good vibes to your lady x

Names; is it a boy or a girl and where do you live?

Depending on the answer: Ben, Sam, Jo(e), Clara, Billy/Billie, James, Charles/Charlotte (Charlie).
    Or
    Mercedes-Louise, Britney-Katharine, Pippa-Rihanna, Evander, Justin,

Seriously, I hope junior emerges soon and well.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

37 hours of very painful labour for our little lad to come into the world. My wife doesn’t remember much about it, whilst I recall every animalistic, gutteral moan and scream. Worst experience of my life (and also one of the best at the end).

My wife’s already banging on about another (he’s only 7 months old), so it can’t be that painful, can it?

yossarian
    Free Member

Names?

What car do you drive? 😉

thegreatape
    Free Member

Number 3 you say?

2 is definitely the ideal number of children, but best wishes to you all anyway. 🙂

thegreatape (father of 3).

big_scot_nanny

We’re ten weeks into the 3 club, and it’s ace! So all the best you and the troops. I think I was even more amazed at how bloody wonderfully the whole thing is when Isobel arrived, as I was a bit less stressed about the whole thing (missus said the same thing).

Wonderful!

kev

samuri
    Free Member

it doesn’t get any easier..

You’re doing it wrong then. By number three you should just stay at work and let her get on with it.

Congrats anyway. 😉

samuri
    Free Member

My wife’s already banging on about another (he’s only 7 months old), so it can’t be that painful, can it?

I think they self-release some sort of hormone during the birth that deliberately makes them forget for exactly that reason. My wife can’t remember a thing about it either. She was wanting another 6 months later but I remembered the pain and screaming and pooing and bad smells and fluids and people stood around with long instruments.

I vowed from that day I’d never have sex again.

pegasus
    Free Member

IT’S A GIRL…WOW. SO BEAUTIFUL..

timbur
    Free Member

Congrats. I got a new boy a week ago today. He’s rather ace.

Enjoy the sleepless nights, they’re killing me :O(

RichPenny
    Free Member

Congratulations!!!!

hoodie
    Free Member

Congratulations ! We had a boy last week ! Amazing stuff !…

molgrips
    Free Member

That was quick – sounds like our second, only two and a half hours start to finish. Congrats.

atlaz
    Free Member

Congratulations

pegasus
    Free Member

thanks to all, a round of applause for Florence Mary (that’ll be Flo then)9lb 7oz and her amazing mum xxxxx

anagallis_arvensis

good work congrats…

My wife doesn’t remember much about it, whilst I recall every animalistic, gutteral moan and scream. Worst experience of my life

I’ll second that, Frank is one next week and I’ve told the Mrs if she wants another I aint holding her hand…. it was a living nightmare.

passtherizla
    Free Member

we were going to have islay for a girl… you can have that if you want 😉

congratulations guys!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘my wife is in labour….ouch’ is closed to new replies.