Home Forums Bike Forum mountain mayhen rider needed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • mountain mayhen rider needed
  • jimr80
    Free Member

hi guys,
    i have a team entered for mountain mayhem and one of our team members is unable to make it.
    the team consists of 3 guys in there early 40’s who are all reguluar riders and of fair fitness and ability.anyway our aim is just to finish the whole 24hrs by doing a respectable amount of laps and our mindset is to turn up ,ride and enjoy ourselves.We,re not racers . So if your of the same mentality and fancy making up the numbers get in touch.
    we’re based in kent and will be travelling up on thursday 18th june after work and could possibly do a pickup on the way.
    we can provide camping , you would have to supply your own bike, clothes ,tools etc and lights as its a 24hr event.plus what ever food/drink you need to keep yourself fueled(there is onsite catering)
    our team name is the Boghogs and we have a website you can checkout.
    http://www.boghogs.co.uk i can also be contacted through the blog on the above website

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Will you be racing Jim?

oldgit
    Free Member

Hmmm interested, not done a team 24 for years.
    I’m 49 And done 24s every year since 1999 mostly solos though. Not too fit this year as I hadn’t intended to do one this year.
    pace@fsmail.net

jimr80
    Free Member

thanks for your interest. if you or anyone else is serious about joining let me know as soon as pos so we can make arrangement,

jimr80
    Free Member

steve-austin
    i will be one of the team members for the event. we are not going there to ‘race’ ,but we’re hoping to set some respectable lap times but our main goal is to enjoy ourselves and finish the event

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

I’d love to join you on this. Need to check with the missus as we’re supposed to be taking a week off for some quality time. Is there an email address I can contact one of you on? How much would I be looking at for entry?

jimr80
    Free Member

my email address is james.rintoul@gmail.com
    As for the entry i’m sure we can work that out i wouldn’t expect a last minute replacement to pay the full amount ,but a token gesture would be appreciated . cheers jim

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

I just informed my wife about this who in turn pointed out that she’s booked a weekend away for us at the same time. Sorry fellas, bit gutted but that’s marriage, eh!

Good luck with the race.

jimr80
    Free Member

cheers sponging ,
    thanks for the interest

oldgit
    Free Member

Sorry jimr80 I’m over in France that weekend training with the roadies.
    Good luck.

jimr80
    Free Member

thanks for getting back to me , have a good weekend in france

willy
    Free Member

hey would like to join ur team give me an email on gibbymc@hotmail.com to discuss. will

jimr80
    Free Member

nice one, i will email straight away

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘mountain mayhen rider needed’ is closed to new replies.