Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Mitsubishi bike carrier
  • notlocal
    Free Member

Thinking of getting one for moving bikes and mates around. Based on Shogun, does anyone have any experience of owning one or know someone that has.

DickBarton

Plenty of the Delica’s are being used by the biking businesses – good runners, 4wd but not the most fuel efficient. You get plenty of variants on it.

I prefer my Mitsu bike carrier (not an image of mine as mine is now scrapped due to being written off!) –

Can carry 4 bikes and 4 people in very comfortable surroundings…get you there fast enough and isn’t much worse on fuel as the Delica (considering it is almost 300bhp, twin turbo’d V6 with 4wd!)

Was a brilliant car, only real downside was the fuel costs, but I was using it as my runabout which probably didn’t help!

Check YouTube out for the Delica offroading videos, some real impressive stuff…

DickBarton

There is a bike bus setup in Glasgow that uses one (Delica), I think someone based down in the Med uses one and I think Rik’s Bike Shop has one and there is someone else from the 7Stanes area that uses one…

notlocal
    Free Member

Cheers guys. It’s not just going to be for the bikes, or my mates. Unfortunately I’m still in the position of having to work to finance my addiction 😀 as you can see from the pic getting to work in winter can be a problem. Especially as the snow plows don’t always get to us until late morning.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Mitsubishi bike carrier’ is closed to new replies.