Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Missus’ trail of destruction
  • cuspidor
    Free Member

Gets in last night , ( I’m in bed , asleep ) absolutely sozzled to bejeesus.
    She eventually crawls into bed around 4am. Fair enough, her decision.
    I get up at the normal time, pad to the kitchen to get the coffee on to be confronted with ……..
    1. Large le Creuset casserole pot , split neatly in two on the stove. ( Spotless though- I’ll give her that )
    2. Kitchen drawer , splintered and askew – hanging bleakly from its rollers.
    3. Venetian blind, torn from wall, rawlplugs and all.
    4. Carton of Tropicana , crushed. Contents puddled around the bin.

She tells me she thought “cleaning up ” was allegedly a grand idea at the time and I guess I know what I’ll be doing over the Easter break.

FFS!
    Anyone else’s partners managed to trash the place with the best of intentions ?

sharki
    Free Member

Sounds like she was up to no good whilst you were asleep.

Gets ya thinking eh?

colnagokid

Hate to have seen the state of the place before she started to “clean up” :- 😯

nickc

Good night out then?

cuspidor
    Free Member

I don’t think so . She was out with a bunch of girlfriends who were round earlier in the evening .

Oh God . Maybe she’s a closet carpet muncher. 😆

vdubber67
    Free Member

I’d be quite interested to know how the hell she split a le Creuset pot!!? 🙂

aleigh
    Free Member

Makes a change for a man to moan about a woman making a mess – good on her! 😉

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Gets in last night , ( I’m in bed , asleep ) absolutely sozzled to bejeesus.

Who was it who was sozzled…you or her?
    Are you sure it wasn’t you who trashed the kitchen?? 😉

cuspidor
    Free Member

I could have “sleeptrashed” the place Foxy. But I realllllly don’t think so 😀

crikey
    Free Member

There must be the opportunity for some serious blackmail/brownie point re-assessment now?

See if she’ll let you do that rude stuff that you’d never even think of asking her about.

cuspidor
    Free Member

Oh aye Crikey. That “virtual” bank is now groaning with an excessive amount of credit that I might recklessly spend 😈

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Oh God . Maybe she’s a closet carpet muncher.

This post is useless without photos.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

she’s not aleighs friend is she?

aleigh
    Free Member

well…..actually…………

jon1973
    Free Member

Makes a change for a man to moan about a woman making a mess – good on her!

Since were role reversing, I guess he can store this course of events away in the mental roladex for future reference. Could come in handy. 🙂

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Mine’s went out to meet some pals and invited the pub back.
    I’m in bed, and wake to hear some blokes voices in the living room. pausing only to grab some bombers in case there’s some “owning” to be going on, I leap into the living room, starkers.
    Where there’s about 8 or 9 people (no missus, she just gave the address and said the door was open.

No pics – consider yourself lucky

chakaping
    Free Member

I wouldn’t be too harsh with her, it sounds like she’s got a bit of a violent streak.

cuspidor
    Free Member

One can. Jon 1973
    If the truth be told I’ve given her a slightly fake roasting this evening over the damage and I’ve been a bit of an huffy b-tard especially over the pot if only to make a point.
    I think she’s seen right through me.

Bottom line though, it’s only a bit of cast iron & the rest is repairable, replaceable etc etc .

She isn’t.

Ambrose

Quote from Mrs Ambrose about a month ago…

‘do you remember how I didn’t shout at you when you took the shortcut through the ferry and ripped the bike and roofbars off the car…’

neither of us has any credit in the bank now- she got out the car, ran back into the karate hall to collect her wallet– and returned to find the car had ‘re-modelled’ itself by rolling backwards through the gateway whilst the driver’s door (the one with all the really expensive stuff in it)was open. And now it has a nice crease in it and grinds and crunches as it opens all the way to the front wing.

And I love her.

cuspidor
    Free Member

Exactly Ambrose.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Missus’ trail of destruction’ is closed to new replies.