Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Maxle Part Needed – Where can I get one of these?
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I need one of the plastic tapered expander washers from a Rockshox Maxle 360. The middle part in the pic below…

So far, my only option is a new Maxle (£30), so I'm looking for inspiration on what else I could use, or where I can source something similar

🙂

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

fishers might be able to help you http://www.fisheroutdoor.co.uk/fisheroutdoor.html they are the rockshox people.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Not stocked as a spare, full Maxle only…..

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

then unless you can find an old one on ebay or on here your goosed. fishers are the sole importers into the uk. sorry bud.

Stu_N

I might be able to help you – broke a Maxle a while ago (rock impact on the lever damaged the end and a crack was starting to make its way up the axle tube). If I have kept it should be able to scavenge the bit you need from it.

Drop me a mail and I'll have a look for it when I get time – might be the weekend though.

lcj

I'm sure I have one of those Mr P. If Fat Elvis cant help let me know (gwalliss at hotmaildotcom) and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Elvis, cheers YGM 🙂

akira

Got an older non 360 Maxle but it may use the same part, if you have no luck with the other two I'll dig it out.
    email in profile.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Akira YGM too 🙂

fivespot
    Free Member

Just knocked this up on the lathe (copy of my Maxle one) It should keep you going until you find the correct plastic one. Drop me your addy details (email in profile) if you want it 😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

5spot – Wow. Really. WOW.
    I dunno what to say! I salute you sir and I certainly would like it! :mrgreen:

akira

Yeah, yeah love me until someone better comes along. 😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

YGM too

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Akira, yes I only need the one. If you want to hold fire now, that's fine I understand.
    Although to be fair, I'm quite happy to pay the going rate for a whole Maxle as a spare anyway, juSt not £30 for a new one! 😀

(I can't believe someone just MADE ONE!)

akira

Nah you can still have it, find the non 360 ones ugly anyway.

br
    Free Member

If you do buy a new one, get the Maxle Lite rather than Maxle360 – same job, but lighter 150g vs 90g.

JonEdwards
    Free Member

TF sell a rebuild kit which is the skewer, springs and cones.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

TF sell a rebuild kit which is the skewer, springs and cones

Well they didn't have one when I rang them just before posting this thread…… 🙁

Stu_N

Sorry PP – it's gone. Must have been a victim in the Giant Cull Of Broken Crap I had at the end of last year. Tell you, I am NEVER doing that again. There's been quite a few things that I wish I hadn't thrown out.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Maxle Part Needed – Where can I get one of these?’ is closed to new replies.