• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Marin – Betws – Friday 25th – belated thanks
  • MrSynthpop
    Free Member

On the off chance he is on here or someone knows him just wanted to apologise to/thank the chap on the yellow Orange with the Welsh Dragon stickers who I slowed up on the 'Dragons Tail' bit of the Marin on friday – I'd had my seat post bolt snap on the 'Sleepy Bear' section (I think – rocky down bit not quite sure of name) and had narrowly avoided a trip to A&E with luck and body armour.

As we were half way round I bodged the saddle onto the frame directly with gaffer tape and I rode the rest on a lowrider but I completely lost my nerve on part of the tail and this chap pulled up behind me and my mate and commiserated despite us having messed up his run, it cheered me right up and I ended up getting my nerve back up enough to finish the marin and ride the downhill at the end seatpost-less at more or less full speed.

So if anyone knows him pass on my thanks. Got a new bolt from Biecs Betws same day and went out at Coed that afternoon, rest of the weekend was a blast.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Marin – Betws – Friday 25th – belated thanks’ is closed to new replies.