Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Macmillan Afan Argoed Monster 2011 100km-75km-50km
  • colin@rush
    Free Member

After a successfull meeting with the forestry commission yesterday the 2011 Macmillan Afan Argoed Monster will be going ahead on Sat August 20th (earlier than last year).

Same setup as last year tweaked course (less fireroad)and an option of 50km (which isn’t set up on the website yet)…

For Entries etc please visit

Macmillan Afan Monster Website

rickon
    Free Member

Isn’t this the same weekend as the No Fuss events 10 at Llandegla?

http://www.nofussevents.co.uk/event/Benromach-Deg-Yn-Llandegla/2753/

Now I have to decide whether to do the Monster or Llandegla 🙁 unhappy face + 1.

Not being negative, as everyone said how awesome the event was last year – and Afan is my stomping ground, so it has the best trails around 🙂

colin@rush
    Free Member

Buggar didn’t know that event was on 🙁 tried not to clash with anything which these days is proving pretty difficult…

colin@rush
    Free Member

The 50km option is now up on the website 🙂

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Just entered – great charity 😀

Good to see you have the online registration and online donations sorted early doors 😉

colin@rush
    Free Member

@valleydaddy
    Did you ride it last year ?
    Which distance have you gone for this year (just curious)

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Hi Colin

Yes I did ride it last year, I have entered the 50k as I will just be back from holiday and don’t think I’ll have the legs for the further distances 😉

Will it be possible to extend/upgrade on the day if I am feeling on form??

colin@rush
    Free Member

Yes mate it will be you just need to let someone official know
    Same goes if you enter the 75 or 100km and are having a bad day you can drop down again just let someone know 🙂

valleydaddy
    Free Member

tidy 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Macmillan Afan Argoed Monster 2011 100km-75km-50km’ is closed to new replies.