Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Lizard Lick Towing… Anyone else?
  • mboy
    Free Member

Just discovered this… AWESOME! 😀

It’s got Redneck’s, Hillbilly’s, Moonshiner’s, Gangster’s and Pimp’s and Ho’s galore… And more often than not they’re fighting with each other over a pickup truck!

Think I’ve found my new favourite Trash TV programme…

Tom83

Watched a few of them, some of the sayings are fantastic! Guy last week rocked up with a grenade because they towed his van… as you do.

mikey74
    Free Member

I watched the first few episodes but quickly decided it was all faked and gave up. These so-called “reality” shows are coming out of everywhere.

tomhoward

+1, compulsive viewing!

mboy
    Free Member

These so-called “reality” shows are coming out of everywhere.

Yeah, and most of them are utter pish that I wouldn’t waste a minute watching!

Lizard Lick is something else though… It’s like Top Gear, you know what’s going to happen, you know it shouldn’t really be funny, you know it’s VERY low brow entertainment, but you’re hooked anyway!

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

I have to admit that it does have a certain something…and I’m ashamed to admit to watching it!

globalti
    Free Member

They’re all mad in Americay, my brother is married to one of them.

bigjim

Like wrestling, it’s totally set up but entertained me long enough to eat my dinner.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I love this programme and am not ashamed. Frankly, the badger hair is amazing!

TheBrick
    Free Member

Not seen this one but last time I was in the states it was moonshiers back to back! American trash T.V. is so exotic! I hate the U.K stuff but the US stuff makes me laugh.

hammerite
    Free Member

Went round a mates at the weekend and he had it on. Flicking through channels tonight and found it on. Really very funny.

Why does the blonde dude always end up with blood pouring from his face, yet nothing happens to the other bloke? Clearly set up, otherwise the camera crews would get a beating too as they often seem to get left behind!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Lizard Lick Towing… Anyone else?’ is closed to new replies.