Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Linked in Spam?
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

As it’s hard to do without getting banned I’m not sure but I’ll at least pop over if they want to interview me

I wanted to reach out as I lead recruitment efforts within our (relevant to what I do). The hiring manager is working on putting together a full job description, but found your resume and asked that I reach out.

Are you available and interested in opportunities with Tesla in California? If so, please either reply here or send an updated resume to —–@tesla.com and I’ll get you the description as soon as possible!

Thank you!

———-
    Tesla Motors

MSP

I had a phone call a couple of weeks ago from a recruitment agency, that I think might have actually been about a genuine roll, but the methodology employed and the lack of substance in anything said by them lead me to hang up on him after a few mins and ignore their call backs. It started out with recruiter A introducing himself and then handing the call over the senior recruiter B, which immediately just got my back up as an obvious ploy to sound more important than reality warranted.

But I have been putting my CV out there recently.

dvatcmark
    Free Member

I get a lot of recruitment agencies contacting me with vague job descriptions asking me to send my cv in. Dig a little and they don’t respond so I can only assume the are cv farming.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yeah the @tesla.com has me rewriting and fairly sure it’s not an agency as some hunting reveals some of the (hopefully) more junior positions up there

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

😀 I got a very similar message this morning. From an ex-colleague who works there.

They are recruiting heavily in a number of specific fields. Two of which I’ve worked in extensively.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Flexsim and simul8?

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

They must be two of the other fields they are recruiting in.

I have no idea what they are.

I will treasure my ignorance. 😉

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Simulation for module and factory layouts among other things. Probably some big expansion with the deposit from the new model.

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Ah, ok. Last time i was involved in factory layout we used a magnetic whiteboard and cut out coloured plan views of the machinery….. about 20 years ago.

And i wouldn’t be surprised about the expansion theory.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Linked in Spam?’ is closed to new replies.