Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Laptops
  • bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Any chance of getting one for £200 will be mainly used for internet browsing, putting my photos from DSLR on. And word processing and streaming films through the tv.

Cougar

Cash Converters will have loads I expect.

seavers
    Free Member

As Cougar said, I have bought a couple of really nice laptops, one Elitebook and one Thinkpad from Cash Generator. They had a better selection and price compared to Cash converters.

They accept returns for 2 weeks if I remember correctly. So far both machines work brilliantly and it’s been a year or so since I bought them. I went for business laptops as they are built to last.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

If you want new you could look at a Chromebook, although I must admit I don’t know if you could get one for £200.

timwillows
    Free Member

Dell outlet
    dell outlet
    from £135 with a warranty

timwillows
    Free Member

Sorry, with VAT and delivery its closer to £190

molgrips
    Free Member

JL do some really nice tablet convertible ones that are only £230, or there’s Chromebooks for that money and they’d be far better. Chromecast would work perfectly for streaming.

Storing photos on a Chromebook can be done, but many do not have big hard drives. You could connect an external USB drive to it though.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

There is a Lenovo G50-30 for £229 on Amazon. Any cop?

takisawa2

Tier1online.
    Bought a few pc’s from them.
    Spot on service.

tomaso
    Free Member

Just bought a refurb Lenovo thinkpad for Mrs for under £200 with i5 processor and 6gb ram. Its quite nifty.

Got it from 3000RPM

TiRed

Thanks for the tip. I’m a big fan of Lenovo, so now have a small X201 on the way for Teen2’s school work. (i5/8GB/1TB for £243 with six months warranty). Tier1online didn’t offer an upgrade on the HD.

yeager2004
    Free Member

I need a laptop too. That Dell outlet place looked good (as in some attractive-looking deals) however if you Google for reviews of Dell outlet, most of the reviews are atrocious

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Laptops’ is closed to new replies.