Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Just watched that Anvil movie
  • aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

Sunday afternoon, its dark and miserable and i'm knackered from working, so i watched that Anvil documentary, picked it up in asda for a fiver

Jesus that was brilliant, Spinal Tap in real life for sure but a real human story about a band that deserve so much more than the garbage being released by all these dumb ass "metal" bands (and i use the term loosely) that seem to fall into a record contract.

I can't recommend it enough…….just for the line "I can answer what went wrong with 1 word, 2 words, ok 3 words……..we don't have good management"

j-cru
    Free Member

Glad you recomend this, it's on it's way to me from lovefilm.

Kit
    Free Member

Saw them play live in Edinburgh a few weeks back. They were fantastic, and you could see how much they enjoyed it!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Glad you enjoyed it. Went to see it a few months after it came out and loved it. I wish I'd seen it before the hype, when people who went weren't quite sure whether they were actors or not. I so loved them by the end of the film.

mudpup
    Free Member

I thought it was both touching and melancholic in a sad sort of way.

Radioman

I put a post up some time ago on the Story of Anvil. That film was fantastic…. my movie of the year! Very heart warming story and real genuine guys. really felt sorry for them..their wives had to take a lot too!! Tougher than having a bike mad husband! I didn't get a reply on my last post so i thought nobody here liked them…
    They have been touring over here supporting Saxon as above..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Just watched that Anvil movie’ is closed to new replies.