Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Just good friends
  • chimptastic
    Free Member

Possible?

RealMan
    Free Member

Well that’s a disappointment.

trailertrash

you clearly have no experience of this forum….but all that may be about to change….wait…it just did! disappointment indeed. good luck with your holiday with your same sex mate that you fancy and hope you work something out with your long term girlfriend, I’m sure she will be understanding.

chimptastic
    Free Member

Ha ha. Just a rubbish phone. Was trying to add. Is it possible?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I think the three of you should get together and talk it over like adults.

Maybe you and your mate can have an arm wrestle on your mrs back?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Pass the popcorn please,

Not helpful I know, sorry!

chimptastic
    Free Member

I love the fact that everyone always assumes my sex. What’s in a username???

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I got ice cream? Any good?

Aren’t we supposed to be giving someone else grief on a different thread tonight?

djglover
    Free Member

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

What’s fred up to tonight then ?

Wax or shave?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Of course. Depends on your definition of friend though and what bounds that definition.

KT1973
    Free Member

??? 😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

If you dont fancy wach other yes if one of you does of course not as that person wants something more than friendship.

trailertrash

I love the fact that everyone always assumes my sex. What’s in a username???

eh?

This thread is rubbish. I call troll.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

“Nice personality”?

donsimon
    Free Member

I call troll.

Not even a troll, just a random collection of words.

trailertrash

Not even a troll, just a random collection of words.

it made vague sense before the op deleted the op…ffs

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Trailertrash – I’m pretty sure that between the two of us we could recreate the original post.

This guy (or girl) got rat arsed the other night with his/her same sex buddy and ended up holding hands. They took some narcotics memory got a little hazy (but nothing happened) well nothing serious anyway. No vertically demanding gardening in rug licking happened.

Thing is they’ve got a long term gf or bf but are going off on a holiday with there bezzy for some lady licking or cook and barm fun.

I think that’s pretty much word for word.

donsimon
    Free Member

As I said… 😆
    OP- Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

KT1973
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member
    Trailertrash – I’m pretty sure that between the two of us we could recreate the original post.

This guy (or girl) got rat arsed the other night with his/her same sex buddy and ended up holding hands. They took some narcotics memory got a little hazy (but nothing happened) well nothing serious anyway. No vertically demanding gardening in rug licking happened.

Thing is they’ve got a long term gf or bf but are going off on a holiday with there bezzy for some lady licking or cook and barm fun.

I think that’s pretty much word for word.

Posted 8 minutes ago # Report-Post

I see. Hmmmm. If it is indeed 2 girls then the thread is useless without pics. If it’s dudes- I’d prefer it in text format. No offense like.

molgrips
    Free Member

Yeti why aren’t you out on your bike?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Going out for a play in the woods in a bit Mol. Just making black pudding, egg and chips for breakfast 🙂

I’m supposed to be tapering or, god forbid, properly resting for LEJOG though.

molgrips
    Free Member

When’s that happening?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Friday!

Went running and climbing yesterday I’m in sufficient discomfort to not want to be crunching the miles today 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Why the tapering? I’d eat cake all week if I were you 🙂 You’re not attempting a super fast time are you?

Oh and what’s your route?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I just think it’d be nice to start the ride without the normal aches!

Going for a pretty casual 12 days. Route isn’t 100% finalised, there’ll be a large element of making it up as we go. Definitely going through Edinburgh though.

If it’s fun I might go for the superfast time next year.

molgrips
    Free Member

Going to go through Wales? Everyone should cross the Severn Bridge by bike once in their lifetime.

I’d go through the Marches actually – Forest of Dean, Herefordshire, Shropshire – lovely round there.

emma82
    Free Member

cook and barm fun.

Wtf? What region is that expression from?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah we’re doing that. Stopping in/ around Ross-on-Wye then Market Drayton IIRC.

The old Seven Bridge?

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes, can’t ride across the new one.

Cross old severn bridge, then the A466 up the Wye Valley, can go all the way to Hereford – lovely. Although it is pretty windy so can be scary with cars.

emma82
    Free Member

Ick, don’t stop in Ross to long, someone will either throw drugs at you or steal your bike!

kimbers

to the OP have the holiday 3some of your dreams take lots of drugs have lots of fun and deal with. the consequences when u get home

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Ross really that bad then Emma? Aren’t you from around there?

emma82
    Free Member

I’m in Hereford but was at school in Ross, tis fairly rough to be fair but that’s because it’s small and nothing much there so people just get drunk an cause trouble but the country side around anywhere around Herefordshire is stunning. Some of the nicest in the country IMO but I’m bias obviously.

allthegear
    Free Member

Good luck with LEJOG, TSY!!

I hope you will be keeping us all up to date?

Rachel

molgrips
    Free Member

Emma, I grew up in Leominster.

emma82
    Free Member

Emma, I grew up in Leominster.

Sorry to hear that Mol, at least you escaped though!!!

emsz
    Free Member

I’m assuming there’s going to be a LEJOG thread then Yeti?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Probably not emsz, seems a bit self centered, me me me , attention whoring. Might even have to leave the forum alone for a couple of weeks unless I can borrow one of the other riders smart phones.

Should be meeting with a forumite or 2 one the journey though so they can tell you exactly how miserable I’ve become if they wish 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Just good friends’ is closed to new replies.