Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Just deleted my facebook account
  • GrahamS

Not always molgrips, as above.
    And I expect it to become increasingly common over the next few years.

MrsToast
    Free Member

I was quite annoyed by Gawker implementing their enforced Facebook/Twitter log-in policy. I’ve been a semi-regular on io9, Kotaku and Jezebel for years, so to suddenly be told I had to log in with either my Facebook or Twitter account was quite annoying.

I also liked their suggestion that if their community doesn’t want to hook up their social networking accounts to their Gawker account, they should create a fake Twitter or Facebook account – which means you violate FB and Twitter’s terms of service.

verses

I tried to set up a Spotify account for my wife a few months ago, but couldn’t find a way to do it. I might have missed it, but it seemed that for new users they were only accepting FB logins 🙁

emsz
    Free Member

OMG,
    I literally Could Not Live without FB. It’s open all the time, everyone I know is one it, and it’s pretty much the centre of our world. Everything get organised on it, everything gets on there first. News scandal, who’s doing what to who.

last count 367 friends.

donsimon
    Free Member

last count 367 friends.

Only 348…
    #isjealous

philconsequence
    Free Member

thats all well and good but have you added darcy on facebook? its my source of all flooring and dog stories

EDIT – 629 (large amount of musicians and fans from when i was doing the band thing!)

CountZero

Most(?) sites that offer a FB login do just that – offer a FB login. I can’t offhand think of any where it’s mandatory.
    It’s coming. Gawker Media (Lifehacker, Gizmodo, Jezebel, io9, Deadspin, Kotaku etc) recently made it compulsory for commenters to log in with a Facebook, Google or Twitter account.

Interesting, I get a fair number of those via Flipboard, but I can’t remember if I used my Fb account as a login.
    Flickr do now, which I’m pleased about, as I used to have no-end of problems trying to login using Yahoo; I’d made a bit of a hash with BTYahoo and Yahoo accounts, and really struggled to login, Flickr kept booting me back to login pages.
    An exercise in tooth-gnashing frustration.
    Tried it on my iPad using Fb, boom! Straight in, no issues, going to start using it again now.

emsz
    Free Member

Yeah but Philly, I know all my friends!!

Gf has 600 or so as well, crazy

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I just checked on Adult Friend Finder and thankfully I don’t have to log in through Facebook. Which is a good thing all things considered.

“Ciaran Darcy likes Bristol Shemale Admirers group” is not something I need popping up on my status updates. Phew.

gisburn
    Free Member

My missus has a Facebook account.
    Her best friend also has a Facebook account.
    Her best friends seriously hot 19year old daughter also has a Facebook account and isn’t exactly camera-shy.

Luckily I know my missus Facebook account log-in details!

I’m sure 19yr old daughter would not be so happy to share her photos with a dirty old man like me 😆 <joke>

This is the only useful function that I know of in Facebook!

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Just deleted my facebook account’ is closed to new replies.