Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Jeans ripped in the crotch once more…
  • millzy
    Free Member

just got in from a night out to find my 3 month old pair of £75 quiksilver jeans have a rip in the crotch, like my Levi ones do, and my topman ones, and the oakley jeans i have?!?!

why is this?! its ridiculous!

MarkDatz
    Free Member

Totaly enormis dik

slimtubing
    Free Member

I'm with Mark one this one, y'all must be packing a huge trouser trout to get through 3 pairs o keks

steve-g
    Free Member

Cos they are too big, its all to do with baggyness causing chaffing….i suffer the same fate due to my love of loose fitting jeans.

Just be glad you spotted it before some serious embarassment

Steve

Marge
    Free Member

Sweaty knackers?
    🙂

StuF

maybe pull them up a bit so the crotch is not around your knees?

hora
    Free Member

Dont ride your bike in your jeans.

Ive gotten through 5pairs in little over a year commuting to and from work. They always wear in the same place- just to the right of my jewels/underneath in a crescent.

chameleon78
    Free Member

Mine go in the same place but i wear regular fit, ie not baggy.
    You can get iron on fabric patches, i have used them before and you just iron them on the inside which repairs the hole to a certain extent.

hora
    Free Member

There a tailoring/repair place in central Manchester where I take mine. Perfect repairs using off cuts of denim.

MrNutt
    Free Member

razor balls! (its a common complain in Uzbekistan and some sightings have been reported as far as east Germany.)

Grimy
    Free Member

Pull your pants up and wear em round your waist not your crotch like the rest of the youfs.! 😛

Joxster
    Free Member

I'm lucky to 3mths out of a pair of jeans, it's the price I pat for having big legs, that and a set of love spuds like cantaloupe melons.

juiced
    Free Member

try wearing them lower on the waist, ala falling of the arse look. May saet better when you sit down and not stretch.

grtdkad

Yup, I've had that problem for years to the point where my missus called me 'razornards' (which is nice?) 😳

…Anyway – I always got 3-4 mths out of levis and the like however my last couple of pairs of Howies jeans have got me around 2-years before my bits burrowed their way put for some extra ventilation!

13thfloormonk

Same problem here, was always a embarassing in the shop, squatting down to show somebody something on a bike and giving them a display.

Somebody on here put it down to "scrotolic acid" 😀

Fabric glue and offcuts make for a good repair, and none of that effeminate 'ironing' or 'sewing' required.

konabunny
    Free Member

remove genital piercings?

hora
    Free Member

I was once crouching/picking something up and a family friend (female) noted that one of my balls was hanging down. Not the most attractive sight is it?

footflaps

just get yourself castrated – two bricks is all you need….

jahwomble
    Free Member

Incontinence pads will help the stitching last longer before it rots away.

stumpy01

Mine always go in the crotch – they kinda wear through. I assume that it's something to do with cyclist's legs being a bit chunkier than the norm…..not that mine are exactly powerhouses…..

druidh
    Free Member

footflaps – Member

Doesn't that hurt….

juiced
    Free Member

I get through work trousers quickly but jeans are ok

skidartist
    Free Member

druidh – Member
    footflaps – Member
    Doesn't that hurt….

Only the first time

CountZero

druidh – Member
    footflaps – Member
    Doesn't that hurt….
    Only the first time

not if you keep your thumbs out of the way, it doesn't.

CountZero

Oh, and Howies do some jeans called Tomproof, after their tame crash test dummy, who trashes jeans even faster than you lot. They've got an insert that runs from ankle to ankle up under the crotch to stop the seams from ripping at the joint, and they're 14oz denim.

rob1984p
    Free Member

Get your nan, neighbour or buxom wench to sew a patch in them.

mrchrispy

just got in from a night out to find rip in the crotch of your jeans you say….what kinda pubs you going to then?

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

I'll normally get 3-4 years out of a pair of jeans, they always go on the knees or front of thighs eventually.

I must have unfeasibly small gonads.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Jeans ripped in the crotch once more…’ is closed to new replies.