• This topic has 52 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by flip.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • It is Friday…. so tell me….
  • lunge

Reasons to be positive eh?
    Well, i’m going out for a meal on the company tonight
    My GF is working all weekend so that means I get to spend all weekend either riding or fixing bikes
    However, the above GF doesn’t know she is getting taken out for suprise drinks on Saturday which I hope she will enjoy
    I’ve got a couple of bottles of Craddock’s ale ready to drink at home.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I’m going to dance the Boogaloo all day on Saturday.

Then, on Sunday, I’m going to body pop, ayeet.

philconsequence
    Free Member

fern cotton isnt on radio1, this pleases me also

binners

I’m playing Air’s Moon Safari, which I haven’t listened too in literally years. Its ace.

And…. I’ve turned it up really loud to disguise the fact that I’ve just passed wind like a huge german anti-tank gun. One of those really satisfyingly raspy ones. It sounded like someone tearing a curtain. Simple pleasures eh? Hope nobody walks into the studio in the next couple of minutes 😀

GRAEMEJONES

Getting on the 14:08 train to Shrewsbury for a ” Team Bonding ” session. Starting at the Nags Head about 14:50 and finishing off a good few hours later in the Three Fishes, then hopefully catching the right Train home, and it’s a Peaks Pootle on Sunday. 😀

steve-g
    Free Member

I have an iphone waiting for me at home after years of using £8 mobiles, so I’ve got setting that up to look forward to tonight. Then tomorrow is baby-g’s first camping trip via a day a peppa pig world.

molgrips
    Free Member

Positive? Monday’s a bank holiday here!

slimtubing
    Free Member

just watched True Grit -Ace
    Having neighbours over tomorrow night for my secret recipe Lamb shanks- Ace
    slimtubling MkII a bit puky and feverish-un Ace

backhander
    Free Member

IT’S NEW BIKE WEEKEND!!!!
    Just hope the stupid 44mm headset reaches me in time!
    AND soon to be mrs BH is away on her hen weekend!
    WOOO

midlifecrashes

Mrs midlife is off doing one of her MBA weekends, one of the crashes is playing at West Yorkshire Playhouse tonight so off to see that and have a meal in Leeds early doors this evening. Dad’s taxi duties tomorrow then the Peak Pootle on Sunday.

crispybacon
    Free Member

exciting weekend planned? – Yep off for a Q’s ride tomorrow with friends
    feeling good? – Yep apart from a slight muscle strain in my leg
    glad its friday? – Yep a day off work with Mrs CB
    got a joke to tell? – Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
    seen a funny video recently? – Nope
    entered dezB’s raffle for a chance to win a bmx? – Nope, I have raised over £700 for the Sarcoma Trust/Team Bullheart tho

rewski
    Free Member

Yep off to my static caravan on the sussex coast – riding with family in Friston Forest, and just had my haircut and looking fly. Oh and looking forward to a non iDave diet day tomorrow – beer and chips.

flip
    Free Member

Back off my road ride, 45 miles and no punctures!!

Now listening to this:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNLOugYS1lo&feature=BFa&list=PL99A24B4C09FD5465&index=3[/video]

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘It is Friday…. so tell me….’ is closed to new replies.