Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Isle of Wight STW forum members ride?
  • bigyinn
    Free Member

Would the residents be up for a forum ride perhaps?
    Obviously anyone is welcome, but it would be nice to meet some of the other local inhabitants on here.
    Could be a laugh. Perhaps start in Newport as thats central for most people on the island.

barn
    Free Member

Despite being Island born and bred (did somebody say Inbred?)… I now live in that London.
    I guess what I’m waffling on about here is that as long as it’s on a weekend, me and mrsB are in!

We could go out along the Tennyson trail, squiggle around Brighstone Forest and then loop back via Shorewell etc…?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Excellent, sounds like the start of a plan!

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Assuming it’s on a weekend and not one of the many that are currently booked, count me in!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Anyone else interested?

mccett
    Free Member

I’ll be down at the old dears in Calbourne end of May and would be up for a ride, spend most of my rides in Brighstone trying to find new stuff, losing it, finding another new bit. There’s some good trails in there.

clipper68
    Free Member

Yep I’m up for that.

Roblilly
    Free Member

Sounds good to me. Out to Brighstone, there are at least 3 good trails there, then up past black hut and along by westover plantation maybe…

There’s a regular ride at 1pm Saturdays anyway. Start points are usually one of Carisbrooke Priory layby, Godshill main CP, Ventnor Downs, Brighstone Forest Jubilee CP, Wootton Bridge opp Tesco, Hare & Hounds at Arreton or Brading Downs.

Also 6.15 Tuesday eves at Merstone on the cycle track.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

If you can wangle it for a weekend I’m not working, I’m game.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Sundays are far more do-able for me. Count me in.

jerseychaz

Sundays are good for me, sometimes early on a Saturday (start work at 4.00pm) – West Wight?

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

First Sun I’m definitely free is April 29th. How’s that for all?

john_l
    Free Member

Any of you lot racing the Chevy Chase Enduro on the 28th?

(ex-islander)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Isle of Wight STW forum members ride?’ is closed to new replies.