Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Is there anyone who's not resigned? Chris Evans content
  • wwaswas

Well he’s gone.

Is there anyone doing any high profile job who is still in place and has the wholehearted support of their colleagues?

jekkyl

Chris Coleman?

wwaswas

Chris Coleman?

who?

allthegear
    Free Member

Where does it say Chris Evans has resigned?

wwaswas

his own twitter acct allthegear plus bbcbreaking.

franksinatra

Where does it say Chris Evans has resigned?

Chris Evans Twitter

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

ads678

BBC says it, but unfortunately it’s only from Top Gear and nobody watches that anyway……..

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Mmmm, where could they possibly find an out of work leather faced racist gobshite as an alternative……………

P-Jay
    Free Member

Erm… I’m struggling to think of one at the moment – I would have said Farage yesterday, his followers always seem to see him as some sort of saint.

I feel for the CE, he didn’t do a terrible job, not great, but not terrible perhaps he should have stopped trying to be Jeremy Clarkson, but he didn’t get a chance, from the moment they announced him, it seemed like every corner of the media was trying to get him sacked.

I hope it doesn’t mean the end of new, new top gear – I have some faith that it will get into it’s stride – I watched an episode from new top gear recently, a very early pre-James May one, it was terrible.

Harry_the_Spider

I didn’t mind him. Those ridiculous pixie boots that he insisted on wearing though…

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Good on him for actually listening to what people were saying and acting on it.

Never minded him one way or the other, but gone up in my estimations for resigning.

jekkyl

perhaps they should offer the job to Jeremy Clarkson.
    edit: or all the people who have resigned or about to have a swap about. Roy Hodgson will become PM, Jeremy Corbyn can do top gear and Nigel Farage can manage the England team.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Come back William Woolard. All is forgiven.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

footflaps

+1

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Get Craig Doyle on the phone!

….and swap Eddie Jordan for Coulthard.

+1.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Thank fukitybugger!

My miserable Monday has been gifted a silver lining..

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Should bring back that Noel Edmonds fella
    and Angela Rippon

roper
    Free Member

poah
    Free Member

now if only Rory Reid and eddie jordan will leave

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Being investigated for “historic sex offences” as well apparently.

CountZero

It didn’t help that he’s really not a very good driver. Being a bit of a petrolhead and rich enough to own a shitload of cars just really isn’t enough.

Kryton57

Not just historic, recent as well – Sabine?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I must say CE changes his tune to much, I mean the differences when he went from drive time to morning on R2 meant that I just couldn’t listen to him anymore, I mean he was the same bloke doing a show at just a different time of day, why the massive change? But to me it spoke volumes that he asked the “team” on the drive time show to go with him & they didn’t.
    As far as TG goes I would rather that MLB went, the blokes a tit, now if Monkey got the job & the production team stopped trying to follow the TG script it could be great again.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Is there anyone who's not resigned? Chris Evans content’ is closed to new replies.