Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • If you down to the woods today……
  • Chase
    Free Member

….be sure of a big surprise.

Four of us stumbled across a couple ‘doggie style’ dogging on Otley Chevin last night – right in the middle of the trail. She was supporting herself against a tree stump. We stopped about 50 yards away but it took them a good half minute or so to realise they had company at which point they quickly pulled up their pants and scuttled off into the distance 😆

To be fair I think we were almost as embarassed as they were. Some people would have shouted “Go onnn!!” but we were very reserved and sniggered in a childish fashion 🙄

sofatester
    Free Member

You should have performed a “field ****” as in the film Jarhead*. That would have confuzzled them 😆

*Anyone who has seen it will know exactly what im on about!

sharki
    Free Member

I’d of snuck up behind him and sprayed his nuts with a Co2 pump…lolNAd then charged him for it.

kimbers

this thread is useless without pics…….

domino

LOL – once had to scuttle away quickly as I was giggling so much from a line of steamed up cars from the car park opposite the Royalty after we had been for a drink and decided to walk home through the Chevin down to Otley.

sofatester
    Free Member

We want pics…we want pics… 😆

Badger
    Free Member

sofatester

If they were local to Otley then believe me… You DO NOT wnat pics this soon after lunch!

:o)

kimbers

used to do a lot of night hikes with the scouts accross teh chilterns, it seemed every car park we came accross had a few cars grouped together with stemed up windows that went quiet when our torches bobbed into view
    was either yoofs drinking and smoking playing music etc fair enough

but in the cars with steamed up windows for other reasons i could never figure out why they were so closely parked together, if its was me id want privacy, now i realise

i think a lot of people would be shocked if they knew how much dogging goes on probably very close top wear they live/ ride/ drink (my missus saw a couple and a taxi driver gettin down in a pub car park in maidenhead a few weeks back!) etc

steel4real
    Free Member

Outdoor **** – I don’t have a problem with it.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

note to self – must make more effort to go out on SingletrAction rides –

Simon

Yep, it was quite a sight, I couldn’t quite believe what I was seeing. 😯

The ride was fun as usual, although PJ’s downhill was a bit damp, but it’s always a good end to the ride whatever the conditions. 😛

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘If you down to the woods today……’ is closed to new replies.