Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I don't believe you just said that!
  • oldgit
    Free Member

7.30am commuting in, pulled in behind a car for about three seconds and the driver swung the door open shouting at me to turn my lights off?

The blinding Joystick on Medium.

Why do reps seem to think that all cyclists are feeble 9 1/2 stone weaklings? The silly fool. 🙂

oldgit
    Free Member

BTW I didn't say 'I don't beleive you just said that' coz that's what a feeble cyclist would say.
    Just one word, you know the show stopper.

bassspine
    Free Member

Innocently shows driver teeny weeny headtorch "what this little thing?"

MTFU soft car-driving puff

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

blinding him in his mirrors is wrong and illegal ( if you were doing that) Most offroad lights are far to bright and dazzle unless you point them down at the ground. Like a full beam from a car.

nickc

You're a one man rant-a-thon at the minute aren't you?

Not getting any?

Luminous
    Free Member

I just point my light towards the tarmac. I quickly learnt that one; I didn't need the hi-setting on while riding in traffic. Two; I didn't need to keep the light pointing quite so far up the road.

I just point mine down to the ground with the main spot at I would guess to be arond 6 feet infront of the front wheel.

Still gets me noticed by traffic, without my dazzling anyone.

L.

oldgit
    Free Member

It's me age don't ya know.
    Though it's probably more to do with just having been robbed blind.
    That or not drinking.

oldgit
    Free Member

Sorry Nick
    Sunday morning, though after having been out seven hours Sunday and annoying the missus I probably won't be getting any 😥

oldgit
    Free Member

I know that chaps.
    One reason he got his handbag out. All the cars were bumper to bumper and I passed the whole lot.
    Needed the light on the ground to see the raised icy bits.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I don't believe you just said that!’ is closed to new replies.