Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Grown Man crys watching Eastenders
  • SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

Well nearly, that was intense!!

carbon337
    Free Member

Get hand and apply to face in slapping motion!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I cried tonight as well. 😥

(Not at ‘Stenders, I hasten to add)

avdave2

A grown man watching eastenders, that’s enough to make me weep.

winstonsmith

was it the last episode?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Have you got nothing better to do that watch Enders!!!

ronjeremy
    Free Member

winstonsmith – Member

was it the last episode?

surely reason to celebrate and those tears must be tears of joy, if not then why are you watching it?

(says the man watching the caravan programme on BBC2 and looking on Autotrader for one!!!)

carbon337
    Free Member

So its not just me who wants a caravan then… The wife thinks im nuts.

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

Come along we can all be men together, surely i wasn’t the only one watching was I? The frustration of that storyline has been building up the mother that gave away her child, the bittersweet regret & joy of the re-union, then the tragedy??

I may have PMT, must do manly things this w/e.

aleigh
    Free Member

what happened then cos i gave up watching it years ago!

Stoner
    Free Member

jeez, grow a pair you bird!

🙂

ronjeremy
    Free Member

carbon, my girlfriend now has her nose in a book and is ignoring me and the tv, i’m currently looking at and would quite like one of these

tails
    Free Member

haha! i watch it when i can. though can’t say i cried. Shame that lass had to die she was a decent actress who could have had a long career in one of the UKs premier soap operas, now she’ll prob end up on itv. Also she is easy on the eyes 😀

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

Well Aleigh, a young mother with an unplanned baby and evil overbearing Svengali like father manipulates young mother into giving up said baby at birth for adoption, and bitterly regrets it for the next 20 years, update to current day Eastenders through series of soap like twists involving a locket and illegal access to adoption papers lost child identifies mother and turns up unrecognised by her mother, whose evil father has told her the child died years ago, in Albert Square, cue soap like probability-vacuum frustrating build up while we all yearn for balance to be returned to the (Eastenders) universe…about 2 months, tonight the big reveal to the desolate mother, but it doesn’t go according to plan and the bereft long lost child is, with the help of the evil father, roundly rejected again as a “natter” (sic) to run of across the square, cue dramatic tension and drip effect, upon finding the crucial locket mother finally discovers her lost daughter is not after all dead and starts a frantic search for her, eventually finding her, the briefest second of joy before she’s trajically injured by a speeding car, mother and daughter briefly re-united exchange words of tender love and regret as lost child dies in mothers arms, scene closes to primevil screams of grief !! 😥 DUF…. DUF….. DUF..DUF..DUF!
    A modern tale of classic trajedy, Ok its too late I have brought shame on my family..

lister

^^^brilliant summary!

#doffs hat#

djglover
    Free Member

I cried because my wife has PMT and wouldn’t let me turn it off.

TimP
    Free Member

You forgot the bit where one young girl tells another that she will never get married as she is ginger!!

Harsh, but fair I thought

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

You forgot the bit where one young girl tells another that she will never get married as she is ginger!!

Harsh, but fair I thought

Lmao True I have to agree… come to to think of it i found that quite sad too,, despite being ginger she’s a cutie, omg whats up with me today? I’m not gay, I’m not gay!! I’ll prove it I’ll fight you all!!

snakebite
    Free Member

pile of shite.

takisawa2

I watch it, usually because its on in that brief period after the kids have finally been bundled into bed, & the screams have subsided.
    Tonight’s was very good.
    No tears though.

Hell no. Now the Secret Millionaire the other night, now that had me a bit watery eyed.

mudshark
    Free Member

I’m not watching these days but seems to me a lot of people get hurt by cars in that programme….

gonefishin
    Free Member

They should be made to wear helmets!

retro83
    Free Member

The only place more dangerous than Albert Square is Hollyoaks.

Not sure how I know that 😳

AndyP
    Free Member

A grown man watching eastenders, that’s enough to make me weep. +1. Jebus, I know there’s no decent TV these days but surely you could spend your evening picking fluff out of your belly button or some other such exciting hobby…

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Grown Man crys watching Eastenders’ is closed to new replies.