Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 89 total)
  • Graffiti you wish you'd done…
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

In an especially boring Marketing lecture at Uni I wrote on the desk ‘Give Peas a Chance.’ I thought I was very funny.

The next week some idiot who clearly had no sense of humour changed it to ‘Give Peace a Chance’ 😐

JonR
    Free Member

cynic-al
    Free Member

Genius on the last one JonR…

JonR
    Free Member

trying to keep them SFW

JEngledow
    Free Member

Every time I see a ‘TO LET’ sign I have a very childish desire to put an ‘I’ in the gap!

I don’t know why, but this graffiti in a rural Greek bus stop made me chuckle:

DrP

I’ve always admired “good morning lemmings” on a bridge on the A27 somewhere!

DrP

julianwilson
    Free Member

I posted this on another thread recently, but anyway:

Conservative club on the left, UKIP office/shopfront in the middle, vacant shop on the right, with ‘BNP’ spraypainted on the window. 😆

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Steve Powers

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Always wanted to do WARNING: pensioners fisting

donald
    Free Member

Performance Graffiti

maccruiskeen

In the dent in the wall where George Michael crashed his car someone wrote “wham!”

nick1962
    Free Member

“The Lord Mayor is a c**t”
    Painted in 5 foot high white gloss letters in the small hours on the driveway at school.All dried by the morning when he came to visit with all the town worthies,educational establishment and local media in tow.
    Puerile I know but they were schoolboys-resulted in expulsions all round.They still had paint on their hands and shoes.

globalti
    Free Member

Spotted in Lagos; not graffiti but good anyway:

yunki
    Free Member

In a college toilet with some cunning editing by someone other than the original graffitier:

I wish I was shitting on out an Emo..

and these..

rossi46
    Free Member

Never did find out who Egor was….

yunki
    Free Member

Roger the dyslexic..?

rossi46
    Free Member

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

On a farm near a mates house in Co. Tipperary, a farmer had stacked those big circular bales of silage and painted on the ends of them in huge white letters:

“CROWS ARE BASTARDS”

Kevevs
    Free Member

something as simple as this is so joyful and happy

great stuff here http://www.streetartutopia.com/

Liking this thread 🙂

CountZero

Both in Nelson Street, Bristol, as part of an official council art project.

breadcrumb

On a urinal wall-

“Why look up here? The jokes in your hand…”

Joxster
    Free Member

friends have done a few bits of decorating

Agents of Change

takisawa2

Not really graffiti but there’s a headstone in a local cemetery that finishes with…
    I told you I was ill…

argoose
    Free Member

Car stickers “100% BITCH” always wanted to change the ” i ” for a ” u “.
    And see how long they drive round like that 🙂

schnullelieber
    Free Member

WOZNIAK SUCKS AKERS

painted in 5 foot high letters on the school roof when i was teen.

Mr Wozniak was the head of 5th form. Mr Akers was the headmaster. They were both ****s

Orange-Crush
    Free Member

A friend works for Hysterical Scotland and tells the tale of the grounds at one of their properties being tended by inmates from the local penal institution. Come spring and the bulbs planted in the grass flowered to read F*** Off in rather large letters visible from the upper floors.

zimbo
    Free Member

Going back a few years, but in huge letters on a wall in Montreal, which insisted (might still do) that all signs were in French only…

“F*** You (in French)”

Kit
    Free Member

Gents toilets, Assembly, Edinburgh:

dannyh
    Free Member

Generally speaking, I’m not too keen on graffiti.

However, twice recently I have driven past pubs advertising ‘Psychic Night’. The urge to add “I didn’t see that coming” was quite strong.

aftershock
    Free Member

This is spectacular and so skilful, I love these street illusions.

maccruiskeen

I’m not sure if its still there but on a beautiful white beach on North Uist I saw a huge stainless steel tank – I was told it was for shipping beer – that had came off a ship in a storm and washed up there. It looked like a section of an Apollo moon rocket had crashed there. Written on one side of it was “Kat smells nice”, I’ve always thought that was quite sweet. Make awkward advances to women, not war.

doug_basqueMTB.com

On leith walk in Edinburgh, always made me smile.

Rorschach
    Free Member

CountZero

Takisawa, that epitaph is what Spike Milligan, immortal Goon that he was, had put on his headstone. You may be referring to His Spikeness, or someone may have copied it.

marsdenman
    Free Member

another version

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    On a condom machine in a pub

‘Buy me, and stop one’….

Teetosugars
    Free Member

CaptJon
    Free Member

globalti
    Free Member

There used to be a billboard ad for the Daily Mail when the paper was trying to target women that ran something like: “Gym every week, party every night, Daily Mail every day” and the commonest graffiti was to add: “Tampax every month.”

Euro
    Free Member

Pass this on the way to work. Nothing that special about it really but it’s in a delicate area of Belfast and the fact that some onion hasn’t painted over it with sectarian sh*t makes me smile.

Alex

Many years ago on Sheffield station a sign proudly proclaimed “25 new Inter-City 125 trains leave for London EVERY DAY” to which some wag had appended “but only 7 get back”

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Graffiti you wish you'd done…’ is closed to new replies.