Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Forest of dean HAS BEEN WRECKED!!
  • seizednuts
    Free Member

Rode the forest today,I normaly ride round off piste. Only to find they have made it into a proper track.
    I can see what they tried to do, but they’ve made it to wide ther’s no challenge to it. Even at its most technical i was in the big gear not rely having to think to much.
    So sorry guys for me you got it wrong 😥

flatfish
    Free Member

You obviously don’t ride there very often. 🙄

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

oh dear, best if he doesn’t know.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    plop_pants
    Free Member

Thats the B4234. 🙄

bullandbladder
    Free Member

FOD is actually a pretty big place if i remember correctly 🙄

zangolin
    Free Member

FoD is huge!!

4ndyB
    Free Member

Spent almost 4 hours in the FoD hardly using any man made trails last month (maybe a mile or two) it’s good to have local friends who know it very well

Didn’t look wrecked to me, some of the best singletrack I’ve ridden in years

postierich
    Free Member

They have had to widen the trails to get the tollahs ass down them!

TheSwede
    Free Member

Having ridden techy off piste all day today, that new bit of trail on the way back to the centre is really fun if taken at balls out speed and as for the end of sheeps skull, wow. Keep up the good work guys. There is so much out there, why moan about one piece of trail that suits all abilities. Go explore if you don’t like it. IMO of course 😉
    Lol @ Rich he did a lot of walking down stuff today. Saying that, I did a lot of sliding down stuff on my face. Wok cam vid to follow 😀

tollah
    Free Member

Rich FEKOFF
    Swede, got some sweet footage of you and Vinny sledging on your faces! (Should be sorted tomorrow)

Agree with Swede, riding the last section/Sheepsskull earlier was fantastic after a whole day on the really good stuff away from the commoners 😉

shinsplints

Nobody was watching as the winner crossed the line @ Mayhem today as all eyes had turned towards the FOD as they knew Tollah was riding there. Attention vortex.

mattsccm
    Free Member

taken exception to the “Centreparks” trail have we?
    I do have sympathy in many ways but the rot set in when the gravel was dropped on the FODCA trail and some dimwits signposted the downhills.
    Why do people go somewhere then try to change it rather than go for whats there? I hate it.
    Rant over because very few people accept that I am right!
    So making the most of the crap. The new yellow dirt trail does give an easy way to the top. It’s supposed to be a family trail but I can see some family tears and pile ups. Even the builders wonder a bit. Well some of them.
    The main drop is going to get very over used by just the people that it isn’t meant for. It’s great fun and being very sanitised will get all the downhillers as well. And I don’t blame them.

The builders say they will be finished on Tuesday all being well but I reckon the FC will take a while to signpost it.

Oh yeah, the new track is perfect for SSing and CX bikes.
    And a challenge. Ride the last down hill from the gravel without brakes!!

tollah
    Free Member

shinsplints – Member
    Nobody was watching as the winner crossed the line @ Mayhem today as all eyes had turned towards the FOD as they knew Tollah was riding there. Attention vortex.
    POSTED 10 HOURS AGO #
    [\quote]

We did ask for our link to go live onto the big screen at mayhem but they thought I’d put riders off and cause too much excitement. 🙂

That’s the good thing about trail centres.
    They keep all the dull, unimaginative people off the good trails.

Jamie
    Free Member

😐

psling
    Free Member

I take it you ignored the No Cycling signs and the Please Don’t Ride The Trail Until Open signs as you passed by the Orange Netting and the Bunting then? 🙄

I normaly ride round off piste. Only to find they have made it into a proper track.

You need to look further off piste, dude 8)

whiter74
    Free Member

Agree with psling, should wait until its officially opened to preserve lifespan.
    I hope the new trail will become a success too, hopefully it will keep the masses entertained and leave all the best bits to the Foresters. 😉

chakaping
    Free Member

That’s the good thing about trail centres.

Classic.

🙂

mattsccm
    Free Member

ah but its not all taped 😆

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Forest of dean HAS BEEN WRECKED!!’ is closed to new replies.