Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Everton V Liverpool – place your bets…
  • jimmy

Not self-proclaimed; check up on yer footie history. Five European Cups, Three UEFA Cups, Three European Super Cups. Most successful English club in European football history. The likes of Chelsea and Arsenal can only dream of such glory…

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

only as good as your last game and I for one am LOVING it

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Agreed – Liverpool do have a great history and their history is the envy of most other clubs. Doesn’t look like it’ll help them this season though.

Garry_Lager

I was on a plane all day, and stepped into Heathrow to see this righteous result displayed before my eyes on a big screen in T5. A moment of sublimity, in an otherwise undistinguished day.

Looked easy in the end, as it should be given how terrible the RS are. But you can never be wholly confident when facing the forces of darkness.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    GlitterGary
    Free Member

Tis a shame about Liverpool, but they are a result of the sad state that the English game is in, at least at the top flight.

I am however, ready to celebrate, when Manchester United go bust, or when Fergie departs, which is going to happen. It’s great to see any ‘big team’ struggle, it’s what keeps the game interesting.

This season’s bankers league has been immenseley enjoyable so far. Who else wanted Man City to get beat by Blackpool today? They nearly did get beat too. It’s like a warped soap opera is footy, and all the better for it.

🙂

binners

I should point out to the United haters that if you think we’re going to go bust, you’re living in cloud cuckoo land. We’re not Liverpool. We’re a very different animal. Instead of doing the usual scouse hang-ringing, self-pity and moaning, we’ve actually done something about it instead.

The fans have already got a consortium waiting in the wings. One that has apparently already raised £1 billion. But couldn’t force the Glazers to sell. They’ll go at some point. No doubt in the same manner as Hicks and Gillet. The difference is that we won’t be out there whoring ourselves to anyone with the cash.

It’ll be interesting to see how long it takes for this trans-atlantic relationship to go tits up. I’ll give it til Christmas

Garry_Lager

The fans have already got a consortium waiting in the wings. One that has apparently already raised £1 billion. But couldn’t force the Glazers to sell. They’ll go at some point. No doubt in the same manner as Hicks and Gillet. The difference is that we won’t be out there whoring ourselves to anyone with the cash.

I’ll give that a LOL if you don’t mind.

To be fair to the Manc RS, the response of a lot of their support to the American takeover was first class from day one. Getting the amateur team going, the Norwich colours thing – a clear protest from the very beginning. Did fk all like, but was good to see. Very contrasting to the real RS, who meekly bent over to the highest bidder, and have now had to do it all again.

surfer
    Free Member

The fans have already got a consortium waiting in the wings. One that has apparently already raised £1 billion. But couldn’t force the Glazers to sell.

Of course you have 🙄

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

if you think we’re going to go bust, you’re living in cloud cuckoo land

No you are.

Liverpool aren’t in debt any more. Man U have debt of over Seven Hundred Million Pounds. I wouldn’t be too smug if I were you….

Still, the sale of Rooney should net you £50 million or so, and you could always do some extra prawn sarnies to sell to the fans.

binners

Liverpool aren’t in debt any more. True. You won’t be in the premiership any more either, come the end of the season 😛

iDave
    Free Member

never realised the prawn sandwiches were on brown bread! now that is posh….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well if things stay as they are, then you may well be right….

Somehow, I don’t think the new owners will be too keen on letting that happen though…

surfer
    Free Member

Liverpool aren’t in debt any more. True. You won’t be in the premiership any more either, come the end of the season

I’ll bet you a £1bn we will.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Surfer, dont. Financing Hora’s alcoholism has left Binners virtually penniless. 🙁

Binners; Hora owes me £60. Sort him out, and half’s yours.

binners

Wooohoooooooo! Normal service is resumed. It was all starting to feel a bit odd. All this ‘solidarity’ with those at the other end of the M62 lark.

Lets get back to some good old-fashioned scouser baiting eh? We’ve been letting slip a golden opportunity. 😀

Ahem……

Park! Park! Wherever you may be
    They eat dogs in your country.
    But it could be worse
    You could be scouse…….

binners

Fred. I’ll pop round and give him a shoe-ing on your behalf mate

iDave
    Free Member

‘worse’ doesn’t rhyme with ‘scouse’ – at all.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Thanks Binners. Bitch-slap him for me, would you? Ta. Blow some cig smoke in his face too.

Meanwhile: Rijkaard to replace Hodgson?

binners

Yes…. but the end of the last line does. Which I’ve left off so as to not be too offesive. Google it 😀

fizzer
    Free Member

“Not self-proclaimed; check up on yer footie history. Five European Cups, Three UEFA Cups, Three European Super Cups. Most successful English club in European football history.”

you forgot to add the 38 Italians…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

you forgot to add the 38 Italians…

Are you Lanesra in disguise? Surely you must be…I can’t think of anyone else that could be so offensive 😐

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Disgusting. Can’t be bothered with this any more.

Footie banter is one thing; Fizzer, you’re bang out of order.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

To be fair to him, he’s been trying all day with not much results…when you’re a bit thick, you’re only option is to keep stooping lower and lower.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

39 btw. Cretin.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

39 btw. Loser.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Everton V Liverpool – place your bets…’ is closed to new replies.