Viewing 40 posts - 1,361 through 1,400 (of 2,247 total)
  • Euro 2016 begins!
  • cchris2lou

all the big teams certainly seem to have stepped up a gear .

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

This is set up nicely for my Belgium/Hungary HT/FT bet

😀

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Interesting first touch…

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

HOLY ****!

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

nah his celebrations are no match for nani.. but oh my is all gone pete tongIf fellani scores you might as well pack lukaku’s bags

mikey3
    Free Member

Even though they just scored their third I still think Belgium are there for the taking,there was so much space on their right hand side in the first half it will be like bale v inter milan all over again,well I can dream:),still think wales can win that game though.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Should add I am not a fan of the Belgium pastel away kit.

bigdaddy

There are some bad kits in this tournaments – it’s like the 80s all over again…

zippykona

Ouch 😯

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

taking one for the team! thats what o neil and keane meant ..not getting sent off 🙂

PrinceJohn

bongohoohaa – how much have you just won?

bigdaddy

Oh dear Hungary… Belgium suddenly looking nearer the sum of their parts for once

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

bongohoohaa – how much have you just won?

Not a load, as toned down the amounts I was putting on.

So today in summary I put down £20 over 10 bets, and these ones came back:

PrinceJohn

Apart from Fellani’s hair – what is up with that?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Matches the colour of the card he got for…wait for it….elbowing someone in the face?

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

It’s the day of the big one. You can keep your free flowing football, and silky passes. It’s time for Engurland to grind out a result against everyone’s favourite plucky underdogss, Iceland.

Hopefully if England go through it’s playing some nice football. Otherwise, **** it, Iceland to go through on pens to keep the dream alive and really rub it in.

Spain v Italy is very hard to call. I think Italy might edge it in ET or pens.

In Summary:

Italy v Spain – 17:00 / BBC1
    England v Iceland – 20:00 / ITV

Sadly the England game is on ITV, so will have to put up with that humourless Alan Partridge clone, Mark Pugatch, and some ridiculously biased commentating.

Oh, and Raheem is back in the team.

binners

Hows Sterlings fragile confidence going to cope with being subbed again, 25 minutes in, and booed off?

Oh… and after yesterday, I’d like to announce my retirement from gsambling

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Looks like we operating a one in, one out system Binners. As I would like to take this opportunity to announce I am coming out of retirement, after a throwaway free bet I had fuelled a fairly successful day.

Annoyingly I thought I had Chile winning outright yesterday at 5/1, but I’d made a booboo and done it in 90mins.

Worth catching the highlights to see Messi booked for diving, then missing his penalty in the shootout.

nickjb
    Free Member

Worth catching the highlights to see Messi booked for diving, then missing his penalty in the shootout.

He’s taking his ball and going home, too: Lionel Messi: Argentina forward retires from international football

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

And while Messi sulks, the Chileans have sheeted down the changing room ready for…well….god knows.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Why would you allow yourself to be photograpghed like that ?

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Why wouldn’t you?

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

so back to using those impact subs when woys masterplan on the back of a fag packets fails to score.
    On comes vardy and lallana/rashford if we need to score or milner if we need to lose. WIlshere throws a bung to get on the pitch at half time

Plenty of time for lallana to have a shave and moisturise and Hart to wash his hair.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

italians all over the spanish.. italy v germany looks tasty!

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Just got in so missed the first half. Seen the goal on catch up, Spain caught napping.

The Italian media were saying this was the worse Italian team in 50yrs before the tournament started.

How come slating England never works like this? 😀

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

because we believe every tournament that our team is going to win it 🙂 and our players ego are huge so dont really turn up

binners

Missed the first half too. Sounds like it was all Italy! Feeling like that fiver on them at 12/1 for the tournament might be a bit better than my recent efforts

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

the spanish team have woken up ! I will miss Al pacino in goal when he hangs up his gloves 🙂
    Still plenty of life in this game

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Missed the first half too. Sounds like it was all Italy! Feeling like that fiver on them at 12/1 for the tournament might be a bit better than my recent efforts

I stuck a fiver on them just after the last game at 14/1. Seemed worth a punt.

binners

They do always seem to have a problem staying upright, the Spanish.

It’s always pretty depressing watching a side deliberately set out to go down at every opportunity to break the game up, and get bookings 🙁

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Danny Murphy is such a ****.

Matey lands on his head, and snarling at him to get up.

In other news, I need Spain to win this in the second half, or all my bets are busted.

jambalaya
    Free Member

De Gea is having a howler, that should have been 2-0. Going out on a limb here I can only see one winner, not often you see Italy lose a game from 1-0 up

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

De Gea is having a howler,

Not just the politics threads you’re wrong on then, eh? 😉

Spain look out of ideas.

binners

Nice of the Spanish to turn up for the last 15 munutes

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Italian odds going to get slashed if they go through.

1-0, tho. I don’t think they’d have it any other way 😀

jambalaya
    Free Member

@bongo I reserve my biggest howlers for the footy … Spain right back into it, then not so much 2-0

So De Gea isn”t having a howler having been responsible for the first goal and then goofing another cross which couod easily lead to a goal ?

binners

Boom! Game over!

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

When your bet for Sergio Ramos to get a yellow card doesn’t pay off, then you know it’s time to call it a day 🙂

Cheerio, Spain.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

scorchiooooo goalioooo .. the spanish national team crumbled once pep left

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 1,361 through 1,400 (of 2,247 total)

The topic ‘Euro 2016 begins!’ is closed to new replies.