Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Epping riders today. At High Beech tea hut around 4pm.
  • cassin
    Free Member

A nice mixed group of riders (16+ on hard tails, FS and one single speeder) at High Beech Tea hut just before 4 pm today. I had meant to come over and ask if you were the Epping Forest MTB riders club and hook up on the next ride ? But my son was stuck up a tree, by the time I had got back you were all gone 🙁

Wally

Lots of groups on Sunday at the same spot. I think the club you refer to start at 9.30. Other groups start 8.00 and sort of 1/2 hour intervals from this time, just turn up.

Jamie
    Free Member

But my son was stuck up a tree

Oh that old excuse….. 😉

cassin
    Free Member

To tell the truth he was helping me down… bloody 8 year olds and tree's 😉

cassin
    Free Member

Wally, I'm not sure if it was that group as I headed down to the lower car park and did not see any of them there.

Wally

Epping over 35
    Epping hard cru
    Heales group
    Three groups who ride rain or shine. True to my forum name, I found my group whilst lost in the forest.

tonto
    Free Member

I don't think the cru ride in rain 🙂

cassin
    Free Member

The unusual thing about the group was that it was nearly 50% women. Which would be good for dragging out the other half.

Wally

Tonto – I do stand corrected. They also like to stop a lot. Luke and Matt and Co are nice guys though.

GTDave
    Free Member

T'is true, we fear the wet stuff! 😉 😆

cassin
    Free Member

Saturday…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Epping riders today. At High Beech tea hut around 4pm.’ is closed to new replies.