• This topic has 19 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by devs.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Does that JE James person still come on here?
  • devs
    Free Member

I have an opportunity for them to highlight how good their customer service is. Or possibly otherwise!

dirtyrider
    Free Member

why dont you just sort it out with them, rather than coming on here to sort it?

Deveron53
    Free Member

It’s the weekend, they’ll be out riding probably! Come on, any juicy bits of gossip? Tell us! Don’t just dangle it in front of us, the trolls are waiting for their next meal!

kevin1911

Try their Facebook page?

iamsporticus
    Free Member

I heard the helpful person is out of stock of the moment

devs
    Free Member

Boring and predictable dirtyrider. The Jejames person invited people to raise issues as part of a surely short lived customer service initiative. Were you around then? I haven’t used them before but I have an issue now. I have contacted them but I’ll use every avenue I want to get satisfaction. If that’s ok with you? Or maybe you feel the requirement to audit my email to them as well? I could forward it to you if you want. ias I like it! 🙂

dirtyrider
    Free Member

was i around then? been here that long i remember when it was all fields, not that how long ive been here matters surely? i also do not read every single thread

RING THEM !?

crazy-legs

IIRC they invited forum readers to email them at singletrackATjejamesDOTcom (or something similar), not to raise every single order/error etc as an item on the forum…

monksie
    Free Member

That was Romster. He also had a bike realted t-shirt printing business that appears to be closed.
    http://www.romsterbikewear.com

Dobbo

Do JeJames have issues? Hope not, I’ve done my first order with them last week, I don’t want to hear now they are the new Dave Hinde 😥

bullheart
    Free Member

Andy of Romster worked at JE James. He was a top, top fella. I hope he’s well… 😐

rob-jackson
    Free Member

he is ok, had email contact with him this week

Deveron53
    Free Member

Just tell us already! If romster logs on, he’ll see it. And so will we. And we can have fun judging you and jejames. It’s a cross between Judge Judy and YBF!

devs
    Free Member

I think dirtyrider doth protest too much. Slagging off CS at mail order companies is mandatory on here is it not? You have an interest in their wellbeing and I claim my £5. I would like to email them at the very special email address which is reserved specially for Singletrack readers but I can’t find it on the search. Hence I asked if they still posted here. If it gets my issue dealt with quicker I become a happy bunny and go off riding to leave sanctimonious no lifes to argue about something else pointless. Win win n’est pas?
    In other news my issue is boring and no biggie.

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

I’m still here Dev’s, how can I be of help to you? 😀

I’m in and out of meetings all morning but will do my best to assist should you reply.

Cheers

Andy

MentalMickey
    Free Member

J E James, Winstanley, plus a few others can be a little slow in sending stuff and don’t seem to mirror their in store customer service with the online side of the business, BUT, these places often have great deals, you can save a fair wad of money if you are happy to wait a bit longer.

So everyone stop moaning like muppets, ”you pays your money, you makes your choice”. Thread finished with. 😆

thebunk

Mickey, I’ll moan if I want 😉

JeJames needs to change their delivery rules – only ship to home address, but the couriers won’t leave a parcel anywhere or allow you to pick it up from their depot so it makes it impossible to use them…

devs
    Free Member

Thanks for the reply Andy. Order DG-0425-1042801 hasn’t arrived after 2 weeks. I’ve had a reply this morning and I’m assured it’s imminent. I’m a bit annoyed as I made sure everything was in stock before ordering but alas not. If I had really needed the rest of the order quickly I might have to use capital letters and stamp my cyber feet and spit out my e-dummy but as long as the J E James “imminent” isn’t too long I’m happy enough with a reply telling me why.
    Oh and the email address in your profile bounces!

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

Having looked into your order, the Shimano M510 Deore 48T Chainring Silver was not in stock at the time of ordering and our website would have displayed 0 Stock – Usually Delivered in 5-14 Days.

Everything else was in stock and has been sat in a bag waiting for despatch until the chainring arrived.

The main reason for the delay in getting the 48T Chainring in to stock has been the bank holidays which caused the item to be delayed from our supplier, and then in turn it was delayed in being booked in due to a back log.

Your order is ready to roll out the door today which means delivery in the next 48hours, most likely it will be with you tomorrow.

All the best.

Andy

devs
    Free Member

Many thanks for your assistance Andy. If the chainring wasn’t in stock is it company policy to withhold the rest of the order or did I miss a check box option? Your willingness to address the issues people have by offering a “way in” here has worked and should be applauded in my book. Thanks.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Does that JE James person still come on here?’ is closed to new replies.