Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • CRC bike bag – any good?
  • atlaz
    Free Member

What the title said. They’ve got their own brand bike bag on for a decent price and was considering it but there’s a lot of bad reviews saying it falls apart easily. Anyone got one?

nigew
    Free Member

I have being sharing one with a mate for approx 3 years and it doesnt seem any worse than other brands friends have used.
    The plastic runners underneath snapped fairly quickly and a few scuffs on the bottom corners appeared after about 6 trips but I wouldnt hesitate to buy another.
    One good tip is to pack the sides with sheets of cardboard, this helped it keep a better shape while dragging it around the airport etc

windydave13
    Free Member

Overall i’ve found it pretty good with plenty of pockets and the wheel bags are spot on. The only real criticism i have is that they are quite short. I have a L 06 FSR stumpjumper and with my pace rc40 forks it is too long to fit in the bag. It could just be mine as it only needs an extra inch, but i’d see if you can check your frame against one first.

wheelz
    Free Member

I’ve got one and used it to carry road bikes, XC bikes and even a DH bike (although that was a tight squeeze).

It’s survived around 20 trips in the past two years, with only a bit of scuffing on the corners to show for it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘CRC bike bag – any good?’ is closed to new replies.