Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Coronation Street Tonight – Golden.
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Some of the best comedy I have seen in my life. Well the acting is pure comedy gold anyway. Wife is in tears laughing at it.

Drac

The scenes with the Paramedics were an insult.

Right time to flick through some movies.

Lummox

i think it’s very realistic, certainly the part with the firefighters was bang on 🙄

sc-xc

It seems very far fetched. There’s a fat ginger pretending to have a baby…are they saying someone shagged her?

bruneep

As were the scenes with the Firefighters, I take it that they don’t have an advisor from the emergency services.

Been shouting at the TV about the tosh that they are showing.

Good to see they still manage a pint in the pub tho.

KonaTC

I thought it was ace the tram looked as if it had grown there

seanodav
    Free Member

laughing out loud @ sc-xc

l45key
    Free Member

I was shouting at the Firefighter bits too. A classic was inviting Sally into a shop that’s about to collapse to hold her friends hand, we do that all the time!

LycraLout
    Free Member

Really? Well if you do it all the time how come they never had a hard hat for her? And then left her alone in the falling down house to go and find a hard hat and a nice cup of tea.

Comedy Genius

Drac

I was shouting at the Firefighter bits too.

Yeah far fetched, where was their PR Department? 😆

samuri
    Free Member

lol at sc-xc

easygirl

the firefighter was shielding sallys head with his hand, she didnt need a hat!
    where did all the firefighters and medics dissapear to when molly was dying, it was just her and sally!

elaineanne
    Free Member

yeah when the firefighters said sally could go in the building they imediately said “get sally a hard hat”… they forgot didnt they ! health n safety and all that ! lol…. maybe sally is abit hard like a terminator…lol

baldSpot
    Free Member

i enjoyed it 😳

hp_source

I didn’t think they did too bad considering it was live, what with all the scene changes etc…

What’s more worrying is the people not in soapland…

Give me strength!

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

And that girl in the wheelchair managed to stand up at the Bar in the Rovers…

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Apparently some stupid twunts were also ringing the local radio stations the next day asking which tram line it was, had it reopened, and would they be able to get into work!

firestarter
    Free Member

Hp I did a home fire safety a few months back and the woman said did you attend the big explosion last night there were quite a few killed and some firemen were killed. We were obviously confused by this as it wasn’t mentioned on shift change lol her husband pointed out it was on holby or some such rubbish and wasn’t actually real. She actually seemed surprised by this 🙁

KINGTUT
    Free Member

And that girl in the wheelchair managed to stand up at the Bar in the Rovers…

I noticed that too..

druidh
    Free Member

In other news….

* there’s no such thing as vampires
    * extensive searches have failed to locate a missing island, or an airline by the name of Oceanic
    * faster-than-light travel remains impossible

D0NK

that girl in the wheelchair

can stand up but can’t walk http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherylee_Houston

emergency services where terrible and most of the regulars seemed to be overacting but I was compelled to watch it all.

sam42
    Free Member

What D0NK said, it’s not that unusual for wheelchair users to be able to stand or even walk a little..

I was getting a bit jittery riding the tram into town today across the viaduct through radcliffe…..

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

from that link of hp_source’s

Coronation Street’s devastating tram crash was so realistic

eh, what?
    Couldn’t they have used the (very realistic)48 hours advance notice of the crash to plan their journeys around Granada’s TV studios?
    @ druidh
    * there’s no such thing as vampires

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Coronation Street Tonight – Golden.’ is closed to new replies.