Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Coke – why do some people call it "full fat"?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

clubber – Member

you’re the kind of person that also corrects people on ‘centrifugal force’ and so on.

explain then?

carbon337 – Member

cruzheckler – you need to get yourself laid more if this is all you have to worry about.

too right dude, 3x per day is not enough – its just that your missus is not up to much 8)

rewski
    Free Member

sans plomb

clubber
    Free Member

You get het up about people saying “full fat coke” because there is no fat in coke – we all know the calories are from carbs/sugar. No one cares about the factual accuracy as anyone normal knows exactly what it means.

Same as centrifugal force – Many people know it doesn’t exist but the apparent effect is quite clear and people understand what the term means.

Simply put, it’s not worth worrying about.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

spose you are right clubber – i concede internet defeat

yesiamtom
    Free Member

The first time someone said “full-fat coke” to me, i found it a slightly amusing if odd way of describing the relative sugar levels. Now, after the billionth time someone has asked me the same question, I just want to kill them.

clubber
    Free Member

Jolly good of you old chap 😉

rob-jackson
    Free Member

yesiamtom – Member

The first time someone said “full-fat coke” to me, i found it a slightly amusing if odd way of describing the relative sugar levels. Now, after the billionth time someone has asked me the same question, I just want to kill them. [quote]

agreed

toys19
    Free Member

cruzheckler, I thought you said you were leaving? Has to be the shortest flounce in history.

convert

Just in tiny bit aspergic OP?

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Its called a “big fat coke” round here – there’s nothing quite like getting a big fat coke down your neck on a hot sunny day 🙂

john

Not bothered about coke versions, but we should clear up this centrifugal/centripetal force thing: http://xkcd.net/123/

toys19
    Free Member

I wish there was a like button.

I like that john.

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

I don’t about full fat but I tried pepsi max cherry the other day. The diabetic gods have finally answered my prayers. I can enjoy a full glass of the fizzy shit without going into a jibbering coma.

Can I get laid now?

julianwilson
    Free Member

I remember as a student ‘Red’ (ie ‘proper’) Marlboro being refeered to as ‘full fat slaaaaaags’ aswell.

Flaperon

Just ‘cos I know it annoys you, I’m going to ask for a bottle of skimmed Coke today.

BigJohn

So tonic water doesn’t come in slimline and fatline versions either then?

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Coke – why do some people call it "full fat"?’ is closed to new replies.