• This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by ben.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Cheeky request – anyone recently bought a GoPro and still got the packaging?
  • ben
    Free Member

I received a gift of a Hero 3 for my birthday, but was a little hasty in getting rid of the packaging. Namely the mount that the Hero 3 comes mounted on, on top of the box. Pictured here:

It turns out that this black plastic square makes the perfect ghetto mount for a GoPro on a wake-board, as you can drill it and the screw it the board. With the flex and hard landings into water, etc, the sticky mounts just don’t cut it.

Don’t suppose anyone has one lying about that they don’t think they’ll need? Happy to bung you a couple of quid?

Thanks
    Ben

mikewsmith
    Free Member

🙂 mine is currently converted into a tripod mount….

Pete
    Free Member

mine is converted into a chest mount… 🙂

Scapegoat

Chest mount. 😀

soundninjauk

mine is currently converted into a tripod mount….

Pictures? I’d be very interested in converting mine into a tripod mount (sorry ben!).

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Very simple one bolt conversion

mikewsmith
    Free Member

pic fail….

ben
    Free Member

No worries Ninja. 🙂

bigjim

schoolboy error!

Mine is a dashboard mount.

proutster
    Free Member

Pretty sure I’ve still got mine, I’ll have a look later and – if it’s still there – you can have it for the cost of postage 🙂

I’m presuming that the mounts for a GoPro 3 are the same as on my GoPro 2?

proutster
    Free Member

Yep, still there.

Email me your address and I’ll bung it in the post – proutster65mp (at) gmail (dot) com

ben
    Free Member

Thanks proutster, ygm.

Cheers
    Ben

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Cheeky request – anyone recently bought a GoPro and still got the packaging?’ is closed to new replies.