• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by cooie.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Cheapest Pikes
  • chrishc777
    Free Member

Just about to hit the button, where’s cheapest for 26″ or 650b pikes atm?

br
    Free Member

I got a pair of 26″ from Alltricks for £330 last month – have you tried them?

chrishc777
    Free Member

Yep, they shot up to 450 a couple of weeks ago, rockshox must have upped their price for the euro zone

alltricks
    Free Member

Hi chrishc777,
    Unfortunately with the current exchange rate between € and $, RockShox prices are much higher for the euro zone…
    Basically our current buying price = our selling price few month ago 🙁
    We have a voucher code until sunday. If you use it, we may have the cheapest price for pikes.
    You can see the voucher on Alltricks Homepage.
    Cheers,

br
    Free Member

Basically our current buying price = our selling price few month ago

To quote my Dad, “better to be lucky than wealthy” 🙂

chestrockwell

I was looking for some in 29″ and couldn’t find anything much less then £500. Saying that, Merlin were offering an extra chunk off at checkout that made them about the cheapest about for some sizes.

Seller on pinkbike reckons to be able to get any size at a decent price. Not sure how legit they are though.

chrishc777
    Free Member

I’ve messaged the guy on PB, he seems pretty legit to me, quick to respond to queries and takes normal paypal so if anything was amiss you have that cover. Think with the 7% code alltricks were about the same price. i’ve picked up some ‘zocchis for 200 quid less though so I’m happy with that!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

damn you single track and your wicked ways. New pikes ordered.

👿

😈

😀

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

I bought some pikes from the pinkbike guy (bikebitz) and they are legit (and great!)

ryderredman
    Free Member

dickyhepburn – Member
    I bought some pikes from the pinkbike guy (bikebitz) and they are legit (and great!)

How are you getting on with them? Do you get a ‘proper’ invoice? Are they UK warranty-able?

chrishc777
    Free Member

He told me that any warranty issues would be freepost to Germany, I’d be happy with that

righog
    Free Member

Seller on pinkbike reckons to be able to get any size at a decent price. Not sure how legit they are though.

Tried searching on Pinkbike but cant find who you mean any chance of a link ? 🙂

darrenspink
    Free Member

Cheapest and easiest way I found was to join BC and get 10% off CRC orders along with 2% cashback.

cooie

righog, google ‘bikebitz pinkbike’. It’s second one down 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest Pikes’ is closed to new replies.