Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Calling all weathermen/women – Its snowing ……………again!
  • epo-aholic
    Free Member

Just looked out the window and another 1" has fallen in the last 15 minutes or so, its very heavy. When is it going to stop? It really begining to get on my tits! If its this bad now whats Jan/Feb going to be like? any weatherman/women on here?

bassspine
    Free Member

p1ssing with rain here. abloodygain ;-(

z1ppy

where are you E-A?
    Cause it sound like you got our fricken snow, W. Mids are supposed to be under 10cm of snow, so we the **** is it?

epo-aholic
    Free Member

Zippy – Central scotland (between Glsgow and Edinburgh), its been like this for almost 2 weeks!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Raining here 🙁

simonralli2
    Free Member

No snow in Dumfries but by heck it's c c c c c c cold!

timraven

Yup, rainin' in Bath. Another grey day, beginning to get a bit monotonous.
    Roll on spring 8)

darrell
    Free Member

unsurprisingly its snowing in Norway

zomersetglider

Bristol: Rain here at present however the MET forecast heavy snow at 15.00hours this afternoon and then back to heavy rain this evening.

Not looking forward to the cycle commute home.

Popocatapetl

It's raining here in Tipperary! (Yes, it was a long way!)

ElVino

It's always raining in Tipperary that's why I left

stevomcd
    Free Member

This is beginning to p*ss me off, given that out here in the Alps, we've been having a mild, rainy winter so far. 👿

Reluctant
    Free Member

Rain and cold here in Bracknell, home of the living dead. I saw Sam Raimi round here the other day.

BoardinBob

Zippy – Central scotland (between Glsgow and Edinburgh), its been like this for almost 2 weeks!

I spent xmas day at my in-laws in Whitburn and i couldn't believe how much snow they had in comparison to Glasgow. The patio table in the garden had well over a foot and a half by the time we left on boxing day.

crazy-legs

It's been pouring down all day here. 🙁
    I wouldn't mind if it had been snowing…

stumpyjon

I just wish the forecasts were a tad more realiable. Pretty much given up on Metcheck now. In the space of twelve hours our forecast for tonight has gone form heavy snow to sleet. Last week they were forecasting a dry day and it snowed all day.

roddersrambler
    Free Member

Stevemcd- not sure whereabouts you are,but this report seems to suggest that "mild" is not quite what others are getting.

http://www.planetski.eu/news/1151

epo-aholic
    Free Member

I spent xmas day at my in-laws in Whitburn

i'm in the next town along at blackburn, 2 miles away!

iainc

light snow a bit further west here in EK. getting a bit fed up not getting riding during hol period, bet hey ho, it's still fun to be off and the kids are lovin it.

According to the Met office, we should now have between 100-200mm snow by now, instead rain, rain, & yet more rain.
    Still, they've been getting ot wrong all year for our area. Tend to use Accuweather these days as seems more accurate for our area.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Snow flakes like dinner plates in the cotswolds. Stopped and melted though…

Gary_M
    Free Member

Had a wee flurry a while ago in the south side of glasgow, stopped now but the sky looks snowy. No fresh snow at home yet (Kilmarnock) where we have a fair bit still. Nowhere near the 18 inches mentioned above – now thats a lot of snow.

crispybacon
    Free Member

still raining here in Pastyland & has been all day 😕

john_drummer
    Free Member

W Yorks. Nothing. just dull & cold

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Derby. Grey. Wet.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Nothing in Knutsford yet but its not actually got light today. See whats happening on my commute back over the '62 in an hour.

stevomcd
    Free Member

Stevemcd- not sure whereabouts you are,but this report seems to suggest that "mild" is not quite what others are getting.

http://www.planetski.eu/news/1151

That report is over a week old. Yes, it was very cold here for a few days. Then it went from -20 to +10 pretty much overnight. I am looking out of my window now (1550m altitude!) at the p*ssing rain.

sohala
    Free Member

Popocatapetl – Premier Member
    It's raining here in Tipperary! (Yes, it was a long way!)

*hijack*
    popocatapetl, is there any good riding around tipp? my parents live in thurles, and i often consider bringing the bike when we go to visit???

steve-g
    Free Member

Wet and windy in that London's famous London

roddersrambler
    Free Member

Winter is only 8 days in ! Only Jan,Feb and March to go 🙄

ChrisE
    Free Member

windy, dull and not snowing in the Dales (although the ground is still covered from last week)

C

monkey_boy
    Free Member

about 3 inches and counting here in south wales…

valleydaddy
    Free Member

got about 5cm of wet snow/slush here in Aberdare 🙁

want some powder to play in 😆

nickc

I just wish the forecasts were a tad more realiable

I'll expect a flaming, but in reality, general 24 hour forecasting IS much better and it's pretty accurate. Trouble is with the net and forecast sites that allow one to enter a postcode, and then up comes a forecast…well, that's not going to be any good for anyone. May as well stick your head out the window TBH.

handyman
    Free Member

-4 and sunny here in NJ wind chill is making it feel colder though, did a road ride today usual stuff frozen:- bottles, feet, face mask (buff) only saw 1 other person riding though bunch of wimps these USA cyclists

bruneep

snow stuck Aberdeen for about 2 weeks and its never got above zero in all that time.

Pi$$ed off with it now

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Calling all weathermen/women – Its snowing ……………again!’ is closed to new replies.