Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Calderdale/Hebden riding conditions?
  • DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Was good to get out – thought we all did a nice pace! Pretty mad wasn't it thinking back – thick snow and ice on the moor and as soon as you dropped out of that there was mud in the woods. Will have to do an extended remix out to Cragg Vale/Scammonden when it all dries up but maybe try and find a way/excuse to include the Roses/Gin/Whiskey stop again.

hora
    Free Member

Mutter mutter. Ok, Im up for a weekend meet sometime (or even a night ride) have some lights.

fozzyuk

Sounds good, would deffo go for another spin. Suspect the hip flask will last at least another couple 😉

hora
    Free Member

Go on, tell me all about it. I want to revel in the pain.

woody2000

It went something like; down (yay), up (boo), bit more up (boo), along, down (yay), whisky/sloe gin/whisky/chocolate(yay!), more down (yay), fall off (boo), push up (boo), down (yay), more down (yay), ooh that looks a bit much for me (boo), ow me knackers (boo), down (yay), down (yay), ice (sh*t!), one last bit of up (boo).

Ok? 🙂

Cheers DBW and Fozzy 😀 😀 😀

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Yep, weekend ride sometime soon. I might go for a wander to scope out that bit of potential trail building this weekend sometime. To link that up with Norland would result in a ride on its own!

woody2000

We'll be out tomorrow morning if you fancy joining us, 9am from Bates garage in Brighouse – here

Dave – don't forget, if you need a hand let me know (but try give me a bit of notice if you can!)

fozzyuk

Yeah, plenty of children style notice and I'll be there.

Will be good to try Norand in something other than snow, ice and mud all at one 😉

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Bit late these and they're a bit similar but it was a good ride weren't it!

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Calderdale/Hebden riding conditions?’ is closed to new replies.