Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Breakfast Leeds/Bradford/Halifax area-ish?
  • bearnecessities

I’m out doing some scoping-out of prospective houses, so will be out and about, but I just fancy a nice full English, but good quality (no richmond/walls sausages).

Would be nice to sit out in this weather as well, but may be asking too much.

Any ideas?

Ta

craigxxl
    Free Member

Riveresque on near the Asda HQ in Leeds. You won’t be disappointed.

andybanks
    Free Member

Shibden park cafe in halifax. No full English but the sandwiches are excellent – good quality ingredients. Nice to sit out.
    Old Gate in Hebden Bridge – best breakfast I’ve had
    La Luna in Halifax. Great breakfast but outside area is being refurbished at the moment.

I’ve tried most places in Halifax for breakfasts – I’m a bit of an expert at this!

nealglover
    Free Member

I wish the weather was that nice in this part of Leeds 🙁

Grey and gloomy here.

No idea on the breakfast though sorry, but Betty’s at Harlow Carr in Harrogate is my current favourite, not on the doorstep though.

bearnecessities

Cheers, in Norwood Green and heading to Hebden next, so old gate it is!

bearnecessities

Andy, cheers for that, I went to Old gate, was a bit dubious on price (£8) but it was fantastic – everything was top quality and cooked perfectly, I was worried it might be a bit arty, like a chipolata balanced on a quails egg with 6 baked beans circling it, but plenty on the plate.

Definitely best full English – cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Breakfast Leeds/Bradford/Halifax area-ish?’ is closed to new replies.