Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Brand new Charge Duster XT. Sell whole or break?
  • col642
    Free Member

I want to sell my 2009 Duster XT. It’s brand new and is in the box it came in.
    It is the Prestige frame (M) and has Fox F 100 RL remote lockout forks and XT all over it including XT wheelset.
    The obvious thing to do would be to sell it whole but looking at the individual components fitted I think I would make more by selling off each part.
    Any thoughts/ advice?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

why buy and then sell

col642
    Free Member

I ordered it 2 months ago. It only arrived last week and my situation has changed and I won’t really get the chance to ride it this year.

thepodge
    Free Member

ask the shop if they will take it back

boxelder

Try to sell F&F and see how much you can get for those, then the rest.

col642
    Free Member

A couple of days too late to return it.

I could try to sell the F & F but by then I’m commited.
    I wondered if anyone had sold their bike parts individually and if it had been worthwhile.

brack
    Free Member

What size….might be interested!!

theflatboy
    Free Member

assuming you’ve checked with the shop and confirmed that they definitely won’t accept it back you would make more selling every part individually, but the trade off is the extra hassle and time taken to do that. so it’s a question of how much you need the money/convenience.

col642
    Free Member

Yes, more hassle, but the sum of the parts seems to be much more than the price of the bike.

brack…it’s a Med. 18″. Give me your email if you’re interested.

brack
    Free Member

tryfan 71 AT hotmail dot co dot uk

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Brand new Charge Duster XT. Sell whole or break?’ is closed to new replies.