Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • BNP leader declared bankrupt!
  • globalti
    Free Member

Oh dear, poor old Nick. From the state of his face it looks as if he ate all the pies and drank all the lager:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25590155

wwaswas

unfortunately he’s still allowed to stand for election as an MEP.

Stoner
    Free Member

…although GTI’s thread title does provide a lot more info as to what’s inside the thread than yours, Chunky, even if it is a little later off the mark 😉

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I refuse to type BNP and advertise it 😮

hora
    Free Member

It does free me from financial worries.”

He added: “I am now turning the experience to the benefit of hard-up constituents by producing a booklet on dealing with debt.”

In some cases spend spend spend then your creditors lose?

I’d love to bump into him. I wouldn’t say much.

mcobie
    Free Member

Mr Griffin tweeted: “Being bankrupt does NOT prevent me being or standing as an MEP. It does free me from financial worries.”

Sounds like he’s quite happy to act in a financially inappropriate manner and then give two fingers to those that he owes money to 👿

Horrid man…and how can it be that he can still stand as an MEP after being subject to bankrupcy proceedings?

ninfan
    Free Member

Sounds like he’s quite happy to act in a financially inappropriate manner and then give two fingers to those that he owes money to

Yeah, but the people losing out appear to be solicitors – so this really does appear to be one of those ‘No humans involved’ stories 😆

jam-bo

Morally or financially?

SuperScale20
    Free Member

How funny 🙂

binners

Debt Management with Nick Griffin sounds like an Alan Partridge programme idea 😆

ninfan
    Free Member

Debt Management with Nick Griffin sounds like an Alan Partridge programme idea

How to get your finances, back in the black!

Squidlord
    Free Member

Debt Management with Nick Griffin sounds like an Alan Partridge programme idea

PMSL! 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘BNP leader declared bankrupt!’ is closed to new replies.