Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bluetooth Speakers – under £150 – talk to me ?
  • paulmgreen
    Free Member

Any recommendations on Bluetooth speaker units for iPhone. Under £150??

slackalice
    Free Member

Just got some Creative D80’s for the iPad as kitchen type speakers. Bluetooth and great sound for the money.

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Some ? Are you using a pair???

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    somafunk

Others may not agree wi my choice but i use my Jambox speaker everyday for hours at a time, if i’m working round the house or garage then it’s so easy to pick it up and carry it about, during the summer it’s very handy for outside use as it can last for 8hrs + on a full charge and is relatively waterproof due to the rubberised exterior which can take the knocks. Perfect for throwing in a jacket pocket or carrying about in my crumpler bag (manbag alert!).

RAGGATIP
    Free Member

I’ve got this….

Supertooth Disco

…seriously pleased with it. I’ve owned it for over 4 years and taken it on holiday used it on a beach paired with my phone.

It is constantly plugged in to the mains and with a profile manager on my phone it pairs automatically, wifi turns on, tunein radio starts up and streams radio 6 to wake me up.

Performed flawlessly and the battery lasts a long time. It’s loud, sound quality is pretty good too with a fair bit of bass for it’s size. Easily enough for any room and good enough to keep six people on a Beach entertained.

I think the Disco 2 is out now though I don’t know what the differences are.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bluetooth Speakers – under £150 – talk to me ?’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts